Thread: Miracle Piano snes

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Miracle Piano snes

I just picked up a complete SNES Version of the Miracle Piano setup with the box i havent fully tested it yet but the Piano works great even has the foot pedal althogh the wire needs to be fixed for that

any idea what the going rate is

its 100% there box both manuals foot pedal AC adapter and the SNES adapter box is a 7 or 7 1/2 some dings from age

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ig88vsbobafett View Post
    I just picked up a complete SNES Version of the Miracle Piano setup with the box i havent fully tested it yet but the Piano works great even has the foot pedal althogh the wire needs to be fixed for that

any idea what the going rate is

its 100% there box both manuals foot pedal AC adapter and the SNES adapter box is a 7 or 7 1/2 some dings from age
    There are several listed as BINs on Ebay for $400, but the last few complete ones I have seen actually sell went for closer to $200. I picked up a mint NOS one for $300 a year or so ago, so prices seem to have dropped from their high several years ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

$400 BINs, while high, aren't too far off...the past few 100% complete ones I've seen went for $320-$380. Pretty darn hard to find complete, that's for sure (albeit not as difficult to find as the Genesis one). Loose carts were going for $60-$70 a couple months ago (though that doesn't appear to be the case right now, as there's one listed for $50 shipped BIN).
    World's greatest Internet game store: http://blastedmachines.com

Also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BlastedMachinesTechShop

Wanted: Any and all Dragon Quest, Lufia/Estpolis, Tales of series, and NIS games, strategy guides, and miscellaneous items. Will pay $$$ or trade well for items I don't already have.

Pac-Man (Level 10) vintagegamecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I could really use some help with this too. I recently went to a garage sale that the owner brought a ton of good games and a boxed pristine 9/10+ condition. I called a friend of mine who owns a video game store. He came over and bought the rest but the guy didn't want to sell the Piano until he or we could come up with a good estimate of the value. My friend didn't want to buy it yet either. We are both trying to do research and possibly go back and buy it. You guys are saying it's worth anything from $200-350 range. What is a good price to offer with the attempt to resell?

Thanks
    If they made a movie out of your top five worst sins, what would it be rated?

Check out my list of trades on GameTZ Link

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Jaruff

Quote Originally Posted by vintagegamecrazy View Post
    I could really use some help with this too. I recently went to a garage sale that the owner brought a ton of good games and a boxed pristine 9/10+ condition. I called a friend of mine who owns a video game store. He came over and bought the rest but the guy didn't want to sell the Piano until he or we could come up with a good estimate of the value. My friend didn't want to buy it yet either. We are both trying to do research and possibly go back and buy it. You guys are saying it's worth anything from $200-350 range. What is a good price to offer with the attempt to resell?

Thanks

$100-125.

Keep in mind that shipping would be a PITA.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, if you're going to resell, $125 tops. And shipping would be like an act of Congress...oversized (perhaps "manufactured") box, tons of bubble wrap or styrofoam, etc....probably cost $35-$60 depending on packaging costs and where in the country you'd be shipping it. A 100% complete Miracle Piano is probably among the heaviest games out there (not counting arcade machines and kiosks, of course)...about 30-35 pounds.
    World's greatest Internet game store: http://blastedmachines.com

Also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BlastedMachinesTechShop

Wanted: Any and all Dragon Quest, Lufia/Estpolis, Tales of series, and NIS games, strategy guides, and miscellaneous items. Will pay $$$ or trade well for items I don't already have.