Alright ya might have heard about it floating around the net. Its a fairly new game that just came out called "Slender"

believe it or not this gem is actually for free

http://www.slendergame.com/download.php

Its a FP adventure game.

Its very short only one land to explore on that fairly small considering infact if you did everything right the game can be beat in 7-8 minutes.

What it does is place you in the middle of the woods at night with only a flash light in your hand. No weapons. Ambient sound and zero soundtrack. Just the sound of night woodland creatures and your footsteps on the soil.

You find a letter. You pick it up and you hear a thunderous beat like footsteps. And it begins. You now have called apon "Slender Man". A demonic entity that now gives chase in hopes of capturing you before you collect the other 7 letters scattered about the games world. If he catches you. Your dead. You don't know where he is. Or where he will pop out but he's out there and theres nothing you can do about it except for RUN!!!!
Will find the papers in time? Or will you just become another victim of slender man?

Basically what this game does to you is emulate that fear people have no matter how tough you think you are we all have that fear of someone watching us where we can't see them. and then escalating it by them giving chase and we have no idea where they are gonna pop out and having no way to protect ourselves.

I watched a few videos about the game to see what its all about and even watched a guy play this on youtube so i saw the character and how it works and such.
But even after that I was unprepared still with my headphones on. Room dark as can be.

Try it for yourself and talk about it below