Quote Originally Posted by TSOLfan View Post
Thanks for the offer. I'm primarily interested in Genesis and Game Gear at the moment. For the other SEGA systems, I've already scanned in a complete Sega CD, Saturn and Dreamcast set, and just missing a few odds and ends for the other systems (3 Master System manuals, 1 case insert, and 3 32X manuals where I have loose carts).

I haven't finished up my spreadsheet for Game Gear yet, though, you can check my Genesis one from the link above (also linked on the ratigators.com homepage) and let me know what you have that I don't already.

Concerning European/Japanese manuals, since I'm sort of all or nothing, I'd rather not get started on those. Since I'm in the US, not that it's impossible to try and get full sets from other countries, it's just a lot more difficult (such as for Japan, most things are listed on Yahoo Auctions, and there's a language barrier, and of course, shipping costs if there's even the willingness to ship internationally), and I figure someone in Europe or Japan would be better off tackling those projects. Through some other forums I'm a member of, I know others in those regions have their own full sets, it's just a matter of them going on an insane scanning binge like I have For example, I know the individual that runs Satakore has a complete Saturn Japanese collection if I recall correctly.

Also, I do realize the hypocrisy in my own statement on non-US manuals, since my Neo Geo collection doesn't have a single US game. I basically scanned those for my own sort of digital backups (for easy access from my tablet).
OK, if you decide to do other systems I already have complete TG16 scans, NES, and I think gameboy. I may have others I need to check. I got them on Underground-gamer.com so I think they are pretty good quality.

I really appreciate projects like this, and manuals are very hard to find online. Would you be willing to sell a copy on DVD or CD-Rom of your set at this point?