Iron Man animated series dvd $3
    Highlander animated series dvd $3
    Mario And Sonic At The Olympic Games(Wii) $3
    Perfect Dark: Second Front novel 50 cents
    Sonic Adventure 2: Battle(GC) $3
    No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise(PS3) $11.50
    Resident Evil 3: Nemesis(PS1) $2
    Doom: Knee Deep In The Dead novel 50 cents

The Wii and PS1 games were the only things I found at yardsales this week. No More Heroes Paradise was used from Best Buy and I got a pretty substantial discount for being a rewards member and having a coupon. The novels, dvds and all other games were from Goodwill. Lately they have been getting some pretty good stuff in. Although I'm not too thrilled to have two more dvd series to add to my backlog at those prices I couldn't say no.
    Last edited by The 1 2 P; 08-17-2012 at 04:22 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Holy shit there's a Highlander cartoon DVD set?! I want that!

Also, reposting from the other thread.

I bought three things today:

Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth (DVD version, PC)
    The Blue Moonies (CD, new)
    Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri (PC CD, complete)

All from the same seller for a dollar each. The guy had several sealed copies of The Movies (PC) and other random games but I wasn't sure if the game was worth much of anything so I left them behind. I thought Terra Nova would be worth a bit since it's a Looking Glass Studios game (you know, the System Shock guys) but nope! Worthless. I'll probably stash it in my closet.

Battle for Middle Earth is complete and I'll be reselling it on eBay. The Blue Moonies... well, it's a band from California, and this CD is a year old. That's about all I know, I haven't opened it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

MSDN Library October 1999 $2
    Visual Studio 6 (the 3 main CD set) $2
    Windows 2000 Server (no box) $5
    Resident Evil Longbox $3

The broken Turbografx CD I bought from BenG76 for $120 arrived too, ain't broken now ^.^.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    theclaw135
    PSN
    Eonclaw

Went for unusual cheap stuff. Why a lone PS2 import was around, who knows.

$5 = CIB Ultimate Shooting Collection (Wii)
    free = box only Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, player's choice (Gamecube)
    $3 = Batman Beyond The Movie (DVD)
    $3 = Batman Beyond Return of the Joker (DVD)
    $4 = CIB American McGee's Alice (PC)
    $10 = console only Sega Saturn, model 2
    $5 = Initial D Special Stage (PS2 Japan)
    $3 = Foley is Good and the Real World is Faker Than Wrestling, hardcover (Mick Foley)
    $3 = To Be The Man, hardcover (Ric Flair)
    $2 = Muhammad Ali His Life and Times, hardcover (Thomas Hauser)
    Lum fan.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Jaruff

Quote Originally Posted by theclaw View Post
    Went for unusual cheap stuff. Why a lone PS2 import was around, who knows.

$5 = CIB Ultimate Shooting Collection (Wii)
    free = box only Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, player's choice (Gamecube)
    $3 = Batman Beyond The Movie (DVD)
    $3 = Batman Beyond Return of the Joker (DVD)
    $4 = CIB American McGee's Alice (PC)
    $10 = console only Sega Saturn, model 2
    $5 = Initial D Special Stage (PS2 Japan)
    $3 = Foley is Good and the Real World is Faker Than Wrestling, hardcover (Mick Foley)
    $3 = To Be The Man, hardcover (Ric Flair)
    $2 = Muhammad Ali His Life and Times, hardcover (Thomas Hauser)
    Big Box or disc Alice? I just sold a Big Box for $70 the other day. Damn good deal either way at $4.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    theclaw135
    PSN
    Eonclaw

Quote Originally Posted by Jaruff View Post
    Big Box or disc Alice? I just sold a Big Box for $70 the other day. Damn good deal either way at $4.
    Neither of those. It's the smaller box.
    Lum fan.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Jaruff

Quote Originally Posted by theclaw View Post
    Neither of those. It's the smaller box.
    Ah.

Only went to one yard sale today, right down the street from where I live. Lady had Wii games (fitness games, other shovelware) and wanted $10 apiece so I passed. However, I did find a KVM switch in the box for $2, a Netgear router w/ print server for $1, and an external SanDisk 5-in-1 drive for 50 cents. Nothing to break the bank but I had to go out anyway so it's a bonus.

Insert Coin (Level 0) Esquire Fox's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Went to my local flea market today. The weather was cool and the place was packed. About half way through, I find a seller with some Wii and PS3 stuff. He wanted $25 each for Nintendo Selects... Smart fellow that one. After digging through the pile of PS3 titles, I find something out of place. "How much for this one?" I ask. To which he replies "Oh, that's an old Playstation game, you can have it for a dollar." So with that, I proudly walked off with a complete copy of Dragon Warrior VII.

The best part was that the fiercest reseller around these parts was right at the next table and saw everything. He didn't look very pleased, haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    theclaw135
    PSN
    Eonclaw

Quote Originally Posted by Jaruff View Post
    Ah.

Only went to one yard sale today, right down the street from where I live. Lady had Wii games (fitness games, other shovelware) and wanted $10 apiece so I passed. However, I did find a KVM switch in the box for $2, a Netgear router w/ print server for $1, and an external SanDisk 5-in-1 drive for 50 cents. Nothing to break the bank but I had to go out anyway so it's a bonus.
    Well the Saturn appears OK too.
    Lum fan.

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Default font 3?

FLEA MARKET:
    I got up pretty early today to go picking..but seems every distraction that could go on did..as I was getting ready to leave I get a call from a friend who was at the flea market earlier then me,he says that there’s a little motorcycle for $100.00 that I might like to check out.So I rush out the door,family in tow,wife-two sons and 4 month old daughter..what I didn’t realize is how hot it is today.

I get to the market and it’s huge but not as many customer cars in the lot due to the heat..Instead of my usual start at one end I go down the middle isle that I was told the bike was at..I don’t see anything,so I basically blow through the isle and come up on a Chinese made pocket bike,....if you know my history I race European pocket bikes... ....My son actually spots the bike,it was the same type project bike I have in my basement,it has all the parts I need to complete my bike but was missing a lot of parts to get the bike itself running..(but enough parts to make one bike out of two with mine).The vendor however is a Prick,he jumps out with his chest up high on how expensive it is.(it’s NOT it’s China made junk and beat).He wants $70.00 but will sell it for $50.00..It was BEAT UP,flat rear tire,,missing the pegs,missing the faring,not running,missing the whole starter cover=$30.00 on ebay..I could make my money back,break even on the parts on ebay and have what I needed to complete my project ..the bike is worth more in parts then as a whole....but talking to the guy he’s lying to me on parts cost,on the bikes value and pissing me off...I’m getting frustrated looking at the bike as he blasts in my ear BS that’s not true....I haggle to $30.00 he tells me NO!!..I haggle to $40.00 and he says>take a walk with an attitude so you know the heck with him..It was way to hot to argue,let him keep it at his price..

I find Nothing in those two isles,by the end of the isle my ice cold ice tea was HOT..

I run into a Razor electric pocketbike,I have a bunch of these,..it has a dead battery and no charger $85.00..WHAT..Ok,new they are expensive but not worth $85 at a flea market..

To have a CANOPY at this flea market you have to pay $100.00 insurance fee so most vendors had no canopy.

Next isle:

first vendor loose Game gear games $3.00 each..I pass..

I buy his White Nintendo DS Lite for $3.00 (needs a battery)

I find this nice lady,she has a bunch of PS2,Xbox Games all lined up neat on a table...Getting Heated by the Sun...she also has a PS2 system with no bay cover and no tray cover..she wants $30.00(just like the guy next to her) but she will sell hers for $20.00 ..I haggle to $10.00 for this console only system,she declines with a smile and says its her Sons but he is not here right now ..
    Ok,so I pass by later on my way out and the Sons there,the lady sees me coming,her sons back..I offer $15.00..he looks at me like I’m nuts,he wants $40.00 for it now.....

...other isles...same old used Xbox,PS2s,Playstations.

The last vendor I hit:

I know him,he’s not a usual vendor in my parts,he sells in NY mainly..He either is in a good mood or bad mood..when he’s in a good mood he sells real cheap,in a bad mood he sells real high..I have bought some really good stuff from this guy so I am happy to see him there today.

The first thing I see is a Halo Xbox Special Edition with no top cover(that’s unusual) it’s in a pile of gaming wires,microphones..I pick it up and the vendor says $2.00...I know he’s in a good mood then,let me see what else he has..

He has a TON of video game stuff..boxes of older system Lanyards .He gives me a NINTENDO lanyard for my Son..

He tells me that he started off there with 1500 games this morning,selling them around 1.00 each and people were buying them by the bulk..

He still had at least 400 Xbox,PS2 and Dreamcast games ..Bins all over the place filled with game stuff,tangled wires,light guns,rifles..I am so HOT at this point that I am dripping wet in sweat as a rummage through these bins ,the sweat was pouring off me so much that it was dripping on everything,I turn this way,more stuff,I don’t know what to grab,then older NES,SNES game stuff on his tables UGH..what to buy what to buy..as I’m looking I’m trying to make a pile and these two kids keep grabbing stuff that I put in my pile so the vendor gives me a box and says fill it up I will give you a good price..this is tough as sometimes you spend all that time filling a box and then the price is to high ..I keep dragging this box around with me and people are poking in it,man can’t you see it’s on my Son you moron..so I put the box in the vendors van(on no it’s filled with gaming stuff in the van not yet put out) ..I keep looking,and putting stuff in the box.these kids keep going to see what I put in my box and I gotta keep moving the box further into the van to keep them out of it..I passed up so much stuff,it just was to hot and two much to look through..I spent $32.00 on the entire box..I don’t know if anything is worth anything or what is what.. but I don’t think I did too bad,he even gave me the PS1 screen and plug for nothing..

The Final Fantasy is missing disc 2.I didn’t care as he threw it in my box for free..

The Xbox 360 Games I picked up at Gamestop,Seems I built up a bunch of points on my Rewards plan..

as I was leaving the flea market I see the Pocketbike again being pulled around in a wagon,I had to stop and ask the guy how much did he pay for it..$30.00...I guess his two big Pit Bulls may have changed the vendors tone.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...IKEFLEA006.jpg

Oh with the Green Halo Xbox,I have several of these in an out of their original boxes,I have a shell with no insides that I plan to use it’s top to complete this one..I also have boxes of parts to get it working if it’s TOAST.
    Last edited by Videogamerdaryll; 08-05-2012 at 05:16 PM.

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamerdaryll View Post
    FLEA MARKET:
    I got up pretty early today to go picking..but seems every distraction that could go on did..as I was getting ready to leave I get a call from a friend who was at the flea market earlier then me,he says that there’s a little motorcycle for $100.00 that I might like to check out.So I rush out the door,family in tow,wife-two sons and 4 month old daughter..what I didn’t realize is how hot it is today.

I get to the market and it’s huge but not as many customer cars in the lot due to the heat..Instead of my usual start at one end I go down the middle isle that I was told the bike was at..I don’t see anything,so I basically blow through the isle and come up on a Chinese made pocket bike,....if you know my history I race European pocket bikes... ....My son actually spots the bike,it was the same type project bike I have in my basement,it has all the parts I need to complete my bike but was missing a lot of parts to get the bike itself running..(but enough parts to make one bike out of two with mine).The vendor however is a Prick,he jumps out with his chest up high on how expensive it is.(it’s NOT it’s China made junk and beat).He wants $70.00 but will sell it for $50.00..It was BEAT UP,flat rear tire,,missing the pegs,missing the faring,not running,missing the whole starter cover=$30.00 on ebay..I could make my money back,break even on the parts on ebay and have what I needed to complete my project ..the bike is worth more in parts then as a whole....but talking to the guy he’s lying to me on parts cost,on the bikes value and pissing me off...I’m getting frustrated looking at the bike as he blasts in my ear BS that’s not true....I haggle to $30.00 he tells me NO!!..I haggle to $40.00 and he says>take a walk with an attitude so you know the heck with him..It was way to hot to argue,let him keep it at his price..

I find Nothing in those two isles,by the end of the isle my ice cold ice tea was HOT..

I run into a Razor electric pocketbike,I have a bunch of these,..it has a dead battery and no charger $85.00..WHAT..Ok,new they are expensive but not worth $85 at a flea market..

To have a CANOPY at this flea market you have to pay $100.00 insurance fee so most vendors had no canopy.

Next isle:

first vendor loose Game gear games $3.00 each..I pass..

I buy his White Nintendo DS Lite for $3.00 (needs a battery)

I find this nice lady,she has a bunch of PS2,Xbox Games all lined up neat on a table...Getting Heated by the Sun...she also has a PS2 system with no bay cover and no tray cover..she wants $30.00(just like the guy next to her) but she will sell hers for $20.00 ..I haggle to $10.00 for this console only system,she declines with a smile and says its her Sons but he is not here right now ..
    Ok,so I pass by later on my way out and the Sons there,the lady sees me coming,her sons back..I offer $15.00..he looks at me like I’m nuts,he wants $40.00 for it now.....

...other isles...same old used Xbox,PS2s,Playstations.

The last vendor I hit:

I know him,he’s not a usual vendor in my parts,he sells in NY mainly..He either is in a good mood or bad mood..when he’s in a good mood he sells real cheap,in a bad mood he sells real high..I have bought some really good stuff from this guy so I am happy to see him there today.

The first thing I see is a Halo Xbox Special Edition with no top cover(that’s unusual) it’s in a pile of gaming wires,microphones..I pick it up and the vendor says $2.00...I know he’s in a good mood then,let me see what else he has..

He has a TON of video game stuff..boxes of older system Lanyards .He gives me a NINTENDO lanyard for my Son..

He tells me that he started off there with 1500 games this morning,selling them around 1.00 each and people were buying them by the bulk..

He still had at least 400 Xbox,PS2 and Dreamcast games ..Bins all over the place filled with game stuff,tangled wires,light guns,rifles..I am so HOT at this point that I am dripping wet in sweat as a rummage through these bins ,the sweat was pouring off me so much that it was dripping on everything,I turn this way,more stuff,I don’t know what to grab,then older NES,SNES game stuff on his tables UGH..what to buy what to buy..as I’m looking I’m trying to make a pile and these two kids keep grabbing stuff that I put in my pile so the vendor gives me a box and says fill it up I will give you a good price..this is tough as sometimes you spend all that time filling a box and then the price is to high ..I keep dragging this box around with me and people are poking in it,man can’t you see it’s on my Son you moron..so I put the box in the vendors van(on no it’s filled with gaming stuff in the van not yet put out) ..I keep looking,and putting stuff in the box.these kids keep going to see what I put in my box and I gotta keep moving the box further into the van to keep them out of it..I passed up so much stuff,it just was to hot and two much to look through..I spent $32.00 on the entire box..I don’t know if anything is worth anything or what is what.. but I don’t think I did too bad,he even gave me the PS1 screen and plug for nothing..

The Final Fantasy is missing disc 2.I didn’t care as he threw it in my box for free..

The Xbox 360 Games I picked up at Gamestop,Seems I built up a bunch of points on my Rewards plan..

as I was leaving the flea market I see the Pocketbike again being pulled around in a wagon,I had to stop and ask the guy how much did he pay for it..$30.00...I guess his two big Pit Bulls may have changed the vendors tone.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...IKEFLEA006.jpg

Oh with the Green Halo Xbox,I have several of these in an out of their original boxes,I have a shell with no insides that I plan to use it’s top to complete this one..I also have boxes of parts to get it working if it’s TOAST.
    Daryll man, you need to make your font a little bit bigger. Normally it wouldn't be a problem but ever since we've gotten these solar flares overhead I've lost my X-Ray vision. So now instead of seeing four miles into the future I'm squinting as if I dropped a contact. That freeloader is a nice find though.

Today I went to a few yard sales and a flea market. I only found one DS game and a music cd, which is why there are no pictures. I'll add pics to a later post when I find enough stuff to warrant one.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This morning I managed to find a few decent Nintendo games at a flea market that I hit once in a while. For some reason I almost missed going down this row, but I am glad that I did. I picked up a complete copy of Rad Racer II, a boxed rental copy of Puzzle with a set of Funco instructions, and a loose cart of Commander Keen for the GBC. I got all the games and a NIB Barbie for my wife for a total of $14 so the games probably weren't that much. I was expecting it to be more.

The guy had a couple more that I may be going back after tomorrow morning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Glad I woke up and checked Craigslist before I got going today. Picked up an Odyssey 2 lot for $50. VERY happy with what I got.

I'll probably end up keeping just a couple of the games and dumping the system and remainder of the games, but I know I did ok on the deal.
    Check out www.videogameconsolelibrary.com for all of your console review needs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    cloneholt
    PSN
    cloneholt

wow... you told me about that Odyssey 2 lot today, but seing the pictures makes it much more real - and much more sweet!! Nice find!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

The breath jumped out of my lungs when I saw that Power Lords box in the middle... Fantastic find!

I hit a flea market outside of the Dallas area, didn't find anything of interest in the realm of video games, but I came across a lot of old toys from the era of my childhood. This is the only one I bothered buying though, for $5. The seller knew that Star Birds were worth more, but this one's in lousy shape. Missing pieces and what look to be cigarette burns all over one side, oddly. Still, I always wanted one when I was a kid, so it'll look nice on a shelf. With the side with all the burns facing the wall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Went back to the flea market that I went to yesterday and picked up a few more things. I got a complete copy of Puzznic for the NES as well as a boxed copy of Sky Shark for $3 each. From another dealer, I picked up these two booklets that I had never seen before. Unfortunately, one has some sun damage or something to it and both have that musty basement/storage smell. They were $1 for the pair. I may kick myself, but the guy I bought the NES games from had a nice sealed copy of Airwolf that he wanted $15 for but I passed on it.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Steve W View Post
    The breath jumped out of my lungs when I saw that Power Lords box in the middle... Fantastic find!

I hit a flea market outside of the Dallas area, didn't find anything of interest in the realm of video games, but I came across a lot of old toys from the era of my childhood. This is the only one I bothered buying though, for $5. The seller knew that Star Birds were worth more, but this one's in lousy shape. Missing pieces and what look to be cigarette burns all over one side, oddly. Still, I always wanted one when I was a kid, so it'll look nice on a shelf. With the side with all the burns facing the wall.
    Just call it battle damage!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    cloneholt
    PSN
    cloneholt

Quote Originally Posted by Steve W View Post

I wanted one of these from childhood as well and I found one MINT in box at an antique mall back about 12 years ago in Plano. I bought it for $25 and played with it for awhile, but eventually decided to sell it. This was when I used to setup to sell at the local toy shows and I ended up selling it and the box for $100. Loved that toy, and now that I saw your picture I wish I wouldn't have sold it....

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Jaruff

Flea market sucked today. Apparently everyone is now going to a new flea market and I'll have to check it out next week (didn't have the address today). Only found a boxed PS1 for $5.

Best moment: having some guy tell me a first-party loose PS1 multi-tap sells for $60 while trying to talk me into a PS1 bundle for $30.