Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: August 2012 Finds

Strawberry (Level 2) SEGA_Queen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My last purchases for August:

Rayman Origins for $9.99 (New) - Wal-Mart dropped the price to something that I could actually afford. I love the beautiful 2D graphics.

Sonic Unleashed (PS3 Version) for $12.99 (Used) - I wanted to see how it compared to the PS2 version. One thing I noticed right away, is that it's a lot harder.

Tales of Vesperia (PS3 Version) for $50.93 (New) - I've been considering getting this for a while. But the price tag for the original release was more than I could afford. Fortunately, they finally released the more economical version earlier this month, so I ordered a copy from Play-Asia this afternoon.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Millennium Edition Guide for $10.00 (Used) - Some guy was selling anime stuff on Craigslist, and this was among it. I bought it hoping it would have some nice artwork, but other than the front cover, it doesn't have anything great. However, it does have some useful maps of each area, so it's not a total bust.
    Last edited by SEGA_Queen; 08-31-2012 at 08:44 PM.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I loved Koudelka, bought it new back in the day and played it so many times. The friggin weapons breaking in the middle of battles just drove me nuts though. Is it really that collectible though? I thought most people gave it mediocre reviews.
    It is the prequel to the Shadow Hearts series, most of the games in that series are going up, though in the past few months this one has gone down slightly. It is now on Ebay if anyone wants it.
    Edit: Found Brave Prove (PS1 import) for $10 with Koudelka Found Xenosaga II near mint for $9
    Last edited by Tokimemofan; 09-01-2012 at 08:33 PM.

"Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?" Flashback2012's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Found Modnation Racers (PSP) and UDraw Kung Fu Panda 2 (Wii) @ Target for $5.98 each back on Wednesday. I thought about going out and looking around today but ran an errand and took the kids out for lunch and then decided to just come back home and vegetate.
    "Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?"