Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Please let me know how this font size is?What size should I use..? I am using size 2 here....thanks

Donation Table
    $5.00..not sure if I can sell this stuff on ebay.

BROKEN Wii
    This Wii was picked up by a friend at a garage sale for $5.00...So,instead of testing it the duuumazz sets it up on a table today at a vendor friends of ours,I think it sold for $40-50..10 minutes later it’s returned....It won’t read games..
    So I got it now to take a look at it..
    The Wiimote I bought for $10.00 ( for me)

Sealed PS.GBA,360 games #3.00 each..(for ebay)
    Loose GC Enternal Darkness Game $3.00 ..(for ebay)
    Zoids GC $2.00 ..(for ebay)
    Warebird.$8.00 ..(for ebay)
    RF switches Free
    CD sleeves $2.00
    Metroid Prime DS demo..$1.00 for old DS system pack in game box and DS I have...(for ebay)
    Microsoft Office..$5.00 ..(for ebay but I hear I can’t list this on ebay)

Then came home to work on my race bike
    Last edited by Videogamerdaryll; 08-05-2012 at 05:16 PM.

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Quote Originally Posted by Steve W View Post
    The breath jumped out of my lungs when I saw that Power Lords box in the middle... Fantastic find!

I hit a flea market outside of the Dallas area, didn't find anything of interest in the realm of video games, but I came across a lot of old toys from the era of my childhood. This is the only one I bothered buying though, for $5. The seller knew that Star Birds were worth more, but this one's in lousy shape. Missing pieces and what look to be cigarette burns all over one side, oddly. Still, I always wanted one when I was a kid, so it'll look nice on a shelf. With the side with all the burns facing the wall.

Wow,I saw this same ship,loose in the same condition at a BIG Flea market in NJ..the seller had a bunch of vintage toys on the table,..this ship caught my eye but I was reluctant to ask a price..
    It looked exactly the same..

I think I saw him again Saturday selling vintage batman dolls.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Recent Pickups
    NES
    Stunt Kids-CIB
    Sesame Street Big Bird's Hide & Speak-CB
    Major League Baseball-CIB
    Simpsons Bartman Meets Radioactive Man-c
    Toobin-c
    Vindicators-c
    Silver Surfer-c

Master System
    World Cup Italia 90-CIB

Genesis
    Super Volleyball-CIB

Sega Cd
    NBA Jam-CIB
    Microcasm-CIB

Tandy
    Fraction Fever-CIB

Intellivision
    Burgertime-CIB

Super Nintendo
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers-CB

N64
    International Track & Field 2000-CIB
    nba jam 99-CIB
    Virtual Pool 64-CIB
    BassMasters 2000-CIB
    Rayman 2-The Great Escape-CIB
    Duke Nuke em Zero Hour-CIB
    South Park Rally-CIB
    daikatana-CB
    bomberman Hero-CB
    Mario Kart 64-
    Mortal Kombat Trilogy-CB
    Tetrisphere-CIB
    Superman 64-CB
    Snocross-CIB
    Nfl Blitz 2001-CIB

Pretzel (Level 4) understatement's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It has been, what feels like forever since I've had the time or money to get out and find stuff but somehow I was able to this weekend. I don't think I did to bad only spending $30.

Everything is CIB but Mystical Ninja.
    My Ebay Feedback My DP Feedback
    VVV Work in Progress VVV

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Jaruff

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamerdaryll View Post
    Please let me know how this font size is?What size should I use..? I am using size 2 here....thanks

Donation Table
    $5.00..not sure if I can sell this stuff on ebay.

BROKEN Wii
    This Wii was picked up by a friend at a garage sale for $5.00...So,instead of testing it the duuumazz sets it up on a table today at a vendor friends of ours,I think it sold for $40-50..10 minutes later it’s returned....It won’t read games..
    So I got it now to take a look at it..
    The Wiimote I bought for $10.00 ( for me)

Sealed PS.GBA,360 games #3.00 each..(for ebay)
    Loose GC Enternal Darkness Game $3.00 ..(for ebay)
    Zoids GC $2.00 ..(for ebay)
    Warebird.$8.00 ..(for ebay)
    RF switches Free
    CD sleeves $2.00
    Metroid Prime DS demo..$1.00 for old DS system pack in game box and DS I have...(for ebay)
    Microsoft Office..$5.00 ..(for ebay but I hear I can’t list this on ebay)

Then came home to work on my race bike
    You might do okay with the satradio but it's been a while since I've had one to sell. They don't bring in a lot usually however.

If your copy of Office is Retail and not OEM, you can sell it on eBay. That looks like a retail box from the picture. As long as it is retail and you have a serial number, you're good. I just sold one a few months ago.

The CIB games in the post above me reminded me of the games I passed on today. Some guy wanted $15 for a boxed DK2 and $20 for a boxed Super Mario 64. Would have grabbed them but the DK2 was missing everything but the game (and the box wasn't great) and the SM64 looked like a truck ran over it. Was also trying to sell sealed Atari commons (like Football) for $5 apiece. That flea market has really gone to hell this year. New management and their direction have pushed a lot of regular vendors away. Fewer people are coming and one-time sellers are going to more populated flea markets now. Such a shame too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[SIZE=2]Please let me know how this font size is?What size should I use..? I am using size 2 here....thanks
    That works fine. But the last time your font was so small that even my pet mouse had to put on his glasses.

Black Men Magazine $2
    Chrono Cross(PS1) $2
    Final Fantasy Tactics(PS1) $2
    Vagrant Story(PS1) $2
    Saga Frontier(PS1) $2
    Lunar 2(PS1) $2
    Castlevania: SOTN(PS1) $2
    Recharable Battery 2 Pack(360) $20
    Kirby: Super Star Ultra(DS) $6

Kirby was the only thing I found during my yard sale travels yesterday. I picked up the battery 2 pack from Best Buy on the way back from the flea market today. I really needed this as one of my two rechargable batteries no longer holds a charge at all. When I put it on the charger it automatically turns green but when I put in in the controller it will either come on for a second and die or won't come on at all. It's still lasted a good two years though and now I have three I can cycle thru.

All the other stuff came from a flea market I hit today. The PS1 games were thrown in with a mix of cds and dvds. He also had a few others, such as Star Ocean and Saga Frontier 2. But both of those were disc only and the disc were pretty scratched up. Actually SF2 was probably unplayable as it had a really thick ring going around the entire disc. Some of the disc only games such as Parasite Eve weren't in that bad of shape but Lunar 2 was the only one I deemed worthy of picking up without it's case and manual since it atleast had all three disc present. But if everything he had was complete and in good shape I might have come back with another 5-8 rpg games for both the PS1 and PS2.
    Last edited by The 1 2 P; 08-05-2012 at 06:36 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

I can't change my avatar. Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    YaoIsGod

[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Please let me know how this font size is?What size should I use..? I am using size 2 here....thanks
    Why mess with the size at all? Is the default size not doing it for you?
    Like free stuff? I have earned hundreds of dollars in free Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. Check it out here! Earn 3000 points and I will give you FREE shipping the next time you buy from me!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Porksta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Default prays the site doesn't freeze twice

Quote Originally Posted by Porksta View Post
    Why mess with the size at all? Is the default size not doing it for you?
    I don't touch the letter size...The default size seems to be too small as all I do is type here and it looks to small to members(glad to know now-thanks) ..I don't know why it looks to small or how to say lock in a default size of two....It doesn't look small when I type here via whatever the default is..
    What is the default size?2?

Nonethless everytime I post the site freezes and I have to re type again,this is the only site that freezes up when I post..forget about touching the smileys..

[QUOTE=The 1 2 P;1923808]That works fine. But the last time your font was so small that even my pet mouse had to put on his glasses.

hahahahahahahaha,Thanks great!!! ..thanks again..

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Smileys? I've never seen 'em while replying...

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/prof...do=editoptions

I have my Message Editor interface set to "Basic Editor". I'm pretty sure that's what's causing things to be wonky for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Thank you my good friend..

"Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?" Flashback2012's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Best Buy has been my go-to place for the past couple of weeks. They had their big game blow out a few weeks ago that I posted about in July. Last week I managed to snatch up Rabbids Alive and Kicking for 360 for $5. This week they had a slew of PC games marked down and I happened to be in a store that had a good amount of them on hand.

I picked up
    Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale - $6.99
    Dungeon Siege III - $9.99
    Deus EX: Human Revolution - $6.99
    Age of Empires Online - $9.99
    Left 4 Dead 2 - $9.99
    "Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?"

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So a buddy of mine had a really solid score at the local pawn shop yesterday with a bunch of boxed/complete Genesis games. I decided to swing by there just on the off chance he missed something plus I was already in the area. Found a top loading NES marked at 50 bucks, pass but first time I've seen on in this store. But then I found...

Marked 19.99? Nothing Genesis is ever marked over 5 dollars. So they must have done SOME kind of research to realize it's worth something and settled on 20 bucks? Whatever, yay me.

But does anyone know what it *IS* worth?

I can't change my avatar. Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    YaoIsGod

Looking at ebay, you did all right.
    Like free stuff? I have earned hundreds of dollars in free Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. Check it out here! Earn 3000 points and I will give you FREE shipping the next time you buy from me!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Porksta

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Jaruff

Quote Originally Posted by Porksta View Post
    Looking at ebay, you did all right.
    In that condition, I think he could get $80. Box wear drops it down but a steal for a Jackson. I did see some eBay completed listings in the $150+ range but those boxes looked really nice. If I were him, I'd probably list it with a 100-120 OBO fixed-listing and see what happens if he intends to sell it.

I wasn't a fan because it plays like Zelda (and I hate Zelda) but it's a well-made title. As with everything else Sega, it came a bit too late to make an impact. It was released a few months before the 32X. Might have been a different story for Sega if it had launched in 1991 with LTTP.

Insert Coin (Level 0) Shaq-Funaki's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Check out my third pick up video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SrsXU3Xrn8

Yo Joe! Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    ladyjaye75
    PSN
    ladyjaye75

We got the following item: a Zapper in its standalone box (Canadian version, distributed by Mattel). I didn't even know that it was ever sold separately from the NES!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I haven't really been buying games, with a couple of exceptions over the past year and a half, I've had to much money to deal with.

But today, I got a ridiculous deal, for $15 from my brother, whose friend gave it to him.

gameboy color
    gameboy advance

Games:
    Wario land
    Zeldaracle of ages
    Zelda: oracle of seasons
    Spiritual warfare
    super mario advance
    fire emblem: the sacred stones
    Zelda: the minish cap
    warioware twisted
    zelda:link to the past (GBA)
    kirby: nightmare in dreamland
    mario kart super circuit
    yoshi island (GBA)
    warioware, inc
    sonic advance 2
    metroid zero mission
    castlevania double pack (harmony of dissonace/aria of sorrow)
    classic NES series metroid
    Classic NES series zelda
    sonic advance
    mazes of fate

Mazes of fate and spiritual warfare were the best finds, seeing as only 1000 copies of mazes of fate was release (?) and the price of spiritual warfare on ebay.

On top of this i got crash bash and spyro year of the dragon, 2 copies of luigis mansion and 2 copies of starfox adventures, along with a gamecube controller, a 3rd party n64 rumble pack, a game and watch "octopus" keychain game and some random 2000's comedy movies dvds.

this was the best find i've had in the past year at least.

also, a couple days ago at goodwill I found an atari 2600 jr. and a colecovision, both with 2 controllers and a handful of $.50 cent games, costed about $20, for some reason the atari was priced $15 and the coleco was $1.
    Last edited by ganondorf; 08-08-2012 at 02:24 AM.

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Was gone for a week+ and did very little hunting. A thrift I did go to had 5 $2 NES games, but nothing worthwhile; I was still pretty happy just to see super cheap NES like the 'old days'. Anyway, one day after playing tennis we went to a garage sale across the street and I picked up Super Paper Mario Sel for $5.

And yesterday morning we went to one of my usual haunts and found more than I have in a long while, though still nothing too exciting.

Total was about $45 as it was 25% off day.
    N64 I got because it had ISS 98 taped in it with all the cords and controller. I can probably make my money back on the system and keep the game.
    Zip 100 USB. Not sure why these are worth money, but I'm not complaining. Reminds me I have a 750 I need to sell, too.
    Sony tapes... for some reason I thought these were worth a lot to the right people. Anyone know?
    I'm guessing the Sonic games came in like this and they just passed em on that way.
    Wico Boss controller is one I don't have, not sure if I'll keep it or not.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Jaruff

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    Was gone for a week+ and did very little hunting. A thrift I did go to had 5 $2 NES games, but nothing worthwhile; I was still pretty happy just to see super cheap NES like the 'old days'. Anyway, one day after playing tennis we went to a garage sale across the street and I picked up Super Paper Mario Sel for $5.

And yesterday morning we went to one of my usual haunts and found more than I have in a long while, though still nothing too exciting.

Total was about $45 as it was 25% off day.
    N64 I got because it had ISS 98 taped in it with all the cords and controller. I can probably make my money back on the system and keep the game.
    Zip 100 USB. Not sure why these are worth money, but I'm not complaining. Reminds me I have a 750 I need to sell, too.
    Sony tapes... for some reason I thought these were worth a lot to the right people. Anyone know?
    I'm guessing the Sonic games came in like this and they just passed em on that way.
    Wico Boss controller is one I don't have, not sure if I'll keep it or not.
    A lot of people still use older audio equipment that uses ZIP. The older ZIP drives and newer computers don't really get along too well. While I've converted my main gear to SD, there are a few components that I still need ZIP for. I got a ZIP 250 drive for free (uncle's job was throwing it out) and it does the job.

As far as the Sony tapes, looks like DV from the picture. I know some of those are worth more than others. People still use them on camcorders and (I think) certain voice recorders.

Alex (Level 15) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    It depends on the type of tapes, some are worth a lot and others very little. They pretty much have to be new to be worth anything. The Metal tapes are usually worth a lot, Chrome tapes can sometimes be worth something depending on which ones, and normal ones aren't usually worth that much. I know a guy who's into audio stuff so I've been keeping an eye out for certain blank tapes. I just pick up normal tapes for myself as long as they're a quarter each or less as we still use them.

Looking closely you actually have video tape instead of audio. These I avoid as they're mostly worth very little. I see one like yours that sold on ebay overseas for $15 as a buy it now, and they're about $22 on Amazon. Maybe you could get $10 each, I still wouldn't bother buying them for myself as I don't see too many people being interested in them. More people are into older audio than older video.