I've got a new organization in the works. The Name isn't decided yet, looking at something to the tone of, "U.S. Association of Super Mario Kart Players"

Step 1 before launching, we need an online interactive database in place. The idea right now is that it will allow players from all around the country to register with their name, email, city and state, and whether they want to be registered for the battle mode division, match racing division, or both (they need a login and password as well) The list can be re-organized by any of those things and there is a private messaging similar to forums that allows people to challenge each other. There are also two other lists, the relative ladder standings for the two divisions.

Step 2: Once the system for organization is in place and running, use it as a model to help other countries who want to organize (France already has a national Mario Kart Players Association).

Step 3: Have all the international organizations work together to find sponsors (including Nintendo) and put together a World Mario Kart Championships (one with massive prizes).

I'm looking for at least one person who can help get us off the ground, with step 1. I was told that it can be done by someone who knows php. You'd better be enthusiastic about the cause, because we dont have a lot of money to throw around.