Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Who wants Broken sword 5? I do.

  1. #1
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Who wants Broken sword 5? I do.

    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...urse-adventure

    click on link to see what charles has planned if you haven't seen or heard already!

    its gonna be in 2d like broken sword 1 & 2

    I can't wait!!! love these games!!

  2. #2
    Mindbender The Adventurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    828
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Kickstarter might be the greatest thing that ever happened to Adventure Games

    Lets go down the list

    Unnamed Double-Fine Adventure
    Tex Murphy - Project Fedora
    Leisure Suit Larry remake

    and now Broken Sword

    Who knows what else is going to crop up!
    New Comics for the Week of 10-03-12


  3. #3
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Adventurer View Post
    Kickstarter might be the greatest thing that ever happened to Adventure Games

    Lets go down the list

    Unnamed Double-Fine Adventure
    Tex Murphy - Project Fedora
    Leisure Suit Larry remake

    and now Broken Sword

    Who knows what else is going to crop up!
    WOW!! Larry!! i didn't know that this was happening!!

    Also would be good if we could pledge via paypal for broken sword 5, doesn't seem to be a form of payment for this project.
    Last edited by backtrax; 08-30-2012 at 05:10 AM.

  4. #4
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by backtrax View Post
    WOW!! Larry!! i didn't know that this was happening!!

    Also would be good if we could pledge via paypal for broken sword 5, doesn't seem to be a form of payment for this project.
    UPDATE! i think from what i have read the reason that you can't pledge via paypal is because paypal would give the money straight away and not place it on hold until sept 23rd but credit cards do.

  5. #5
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by backtrax View Post
    UPDATE! i think from what i have read the reason that you can't pledge via paypal is because paypal would give the money straight away and not place it on hold until sept 23rd but credit cards do.
    Bump!! Also wondering if you are commenting broken sword on the kick-starter site?

  6. #6
    ServBot (Level 11)
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,811
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS

    ...But, as you know, another thread was already created recently for this particular topic. With Gameguy's consent I'll move it from the PC subforum to here so that it might get a bit more attention, but we don't want to have two threads going for the same topic at the same time. Sorry.

    EDIT: Consent received, thread moved! The above link is still valid, but it's now in Modern Gaming.
    Last edited by Berserker; 09-09-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 06:28 PM
  2. Broken sword 2.5
    By backtrax in forum Computer Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 02:31 PM
  3. Broken Sword II PS1 NEW 99cents
    By darkslime in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 03:05 PM
  4. Broken Sword GBA
    By nhamze in forum Classic Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 11:45 PM
  5. Broken Sword (GBA) Appreciation Thread
    By poloplayr in forum Classic Gaming
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 06:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •