I have a lot of about 80 or so comics ranging from X-Factor to Spiderman. Most of them date around the 1998-1999 era, but I do have a few dating back to the early 90's, and a few as far back as 1983.

95% of these are Marvel, a few others are DC, some are misc (Like The Simpsons).

Conditions range from good (slightly torn or bent pages) to freaking boarded and bagged mint (X-men #1 is mint, so is XFactor #100).

Pm me with any offers.

-------------------------------
Also, I have a crap load of manga I need to sell. Around 150 issues ranging from Sailor Moon to Dragon Ball Z to Ranma 1/2. Conditions range from good to mint again (but none are bagged and boarded).

Pm me for this lot as well.
I have a ton of CCGs i need to get rid of too.

Primarily, Star Trek: TNG. There are over 900 cards ranging from fair to excellent. Quite a few are in soft plastic sleeves.

pm lot offer

Also, there are approximately 600 Magic the Gathering cards. There's a lot of these, mostly from the 4 or 5th series but I really don't remember. I bought them all around 5-7 years ago in case that helps. They have been heavily played, so their condition isn't superb. Quite a few are in soft plastic sleeves and the rarer ones are in hard plastic sleeves.

pm lot offer

I'm looking to sell these as their own lots, but any good offer won't be refused.

Paypal only please.