Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to get Super Mario Bros. on Animal crossing (GC)? Please help

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDavid View Post
    The best solution was an Animal Crossing code disc that was more or less a stripped down Action Replay "Action Replay Ultimate Codes: Animal Crossing" that was only designed for Animal Crossing. We had one of those and it unlocked everything, including all the NES games.
    ohh! i saw one of those but i had no idea what it was used for, but that makes perfect sense actually.. ill have to see if i can get my hands on one

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The best solution was an Animal Crossing code disc that was more or less a stripped down Action Replay "Action Replay Ultimate Codes: Animal Crossing" that was only designed for Animal Crossing. We had one of those and it unlocked everything, including all the NES games.
    Came in to say exactly that. I picked the disk up for $5 at a Target when the game was active. Used to be a guy floating around the net who would generate a bunch of the items with the disk, then hand them out to people via the trading system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by 4kboromir View Post
    hey does it matter which AR i get? i know everyone says the "for wii version sucks" but honestly im probably just gonna be using it for animal crossing not really tinkering too hard with other games, so it should work correct?
    Y'know, the SD Media Launcher lets you run GC games from other regions and GC bootlegs with no modding required (provided you can find mini DVD-Rs). Might be a handy thing to have.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." --Bertrand Russel (attributed)

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
    Came in to say exactly that. I picked the disk up for $5 at a Target when the game was active. Used to be a guy floating around the net who would generate a bunch of the items with the disk, then hand them out to people via the trading system.
    did some research on this, heard some complaints about it messing up a memory card. but i only plan on using the codes to get all the NES games not unlimited bells, all that other crazy s*** so i should be ok right? you guys had no problems?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

did some research on this, heard some complaints about it messing up a memory card. but i only plan on using the codes to get all the NES games not unlimited bells, all that other crazy s*** so i should be ok right? you guys had no problems?
    Since I was pretty far along with the game when I got the disc, I used the small memory card that came with Animal Crossing to make a transfer town. (Hyrule with Link as the player, so it would play nice with the Project Hyrule code system) I would use the disc with that town, create the items I wanted and then drop them outside. Then I would take the train from my "regular" town, pick up the items, and take the train back. I never ran into any problems but again, I only used the disc to create items in a dummy town and then went and retrieved them from my real game.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Since I was pretty far along with the game when I got the disc, I used the small memory card that came with Animal Crossing to make a transfer town. (Hyrule with Link as the player, so it would play nice with the Project Hyrule code system) I would use the disc with that town, create the items I wanted and then drop them outside. Then I would take the train from my "regular" town, pick up the items, and take the train back. I never ran into any problems but again, I only used the disc to create items in a dummy town and then went and retrieved them from my real game.
    gotcha, thats smart i think im gonna do that. everyone heres been really helpful, thanks a ton guys. wish me luck!!

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Really? I don't think I ever had a problem with the memory card. Granted, I only used the disk once and loaded in all the items I wanted then and there.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
    Really? I don't think I ever had a problem with the memory card. Granted, I only used the disk once and loaded in all the items I wanted then and there.
    yea those were what some people said on amazon, but im sure they were tinkering extremely with the disk and ill try and be much safer lol