I was excited and curious to see what 343 was going to do with the formerly Bungie controlled series and I'm liking what I've played so far. But I have a few small issues. First, the music isn't that good. I didn't expect it to be as good as Marty's was from the previous games but this version just seems like it's lacking something. Maybe it will grow on me. Second, the story is slow to progress. I'm not talking about the fire fights but the actual narrative itself. It takes several levels before you fully understand whats going on and I'm still not finished the campaign yet. Finally, there is only one new weapon that I have grown fond of so far. The rest seem pretty pointless.

The multiplayer is unsurprisingly awesome, although there are several key modes missing but they will probably be added in later. And Spartan Ops mode is also a nice little addition. I've only played one of the five new episodes but new ones will be added every week for the next 10 weeks so I look forward to those as well. They also did a nice job of updating the visuals on the seven year old 360. So what does everyone else think of this non-Bungie made Halo?