Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Default WTS: Lot of nine Star Trek games

Might as well try this again...

I have a lot of nine Star Trek PC games for sale. Six are sealed.
    • Star Trek: Borg - comes complete in box. The box shows some light wear and tear. The game discs are in great shape, but the manual has a bit of writing on the inside (see picture #9 for a close-up.) Includes an additional CD and ad for Sprint Internet Passport. This game will also work on classic Mac systems!
    • Star Trek: Starfleet Academy - Brand new and sealed! This also includes a limited edition Andorian Starfleet Academy figurine. This is still shrinkwrapped with plastic, and has a bit of storage wear. It also has a price sticker on the front.
    • Star Trek The Next Generation: Klingon Honor Guard - Brand new and sealed! The box edges show some wear and has a price sticker on the front, but the plastic seals on both ends of the box have never been opened.
    • Star Trek Deep Space Nine: The Fallen - Brand new and sealed! The box edges show some wear and has a price sticker on the front, but the plastic seals on both ends of the box have never been opened.
    • Star Trek: Away Team - Brand new and sealed! The box edges show some wear and has a price sticker on the front, but the plastic seals on both ends of the box have never been opened. The box also has a bit of crushing damage to the front.
    • Star Trek: Hidden Evil - Brand new and sealed! The box edges show some wear and has a price sticker on the front, but the plastic seals on both ends of the box have never been opened. The box also has a bit of crushing damage to the front.
    • Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force - comes complete in box. The box has quite a bit of wear and tear, and is slightly crushed. The disc is in good shape. This also includes the Collector's Edition CD with bonus content, an instruction manual, and a bonus Collector's Edition comic book. The game has the CD key printed on a sticker on the back of the case.
    • Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force Expansion Pack - comes as a CD in a jewel case with instruction manual and back artwork only. The installation key is on a sticker on the front of the case. This does not include a box or additional manuals.
    • Star Trek: ConQuest Online - Brand new and sealed! The box edges show some wear and has a price sticker on the front, but the plastic seals on both ends of the box have never been opened. The box also has some crushing damage on the front. Keep in mind that this game is no longer playable online. It is only included as a bonus for game collectors.
    • Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (Mac Version) - this comes complete in box, and includes five floppy discs, instruction manual, registration card and a MacPlay catalog. Keep in mind that this game will not work on a Windows computer since it was made for old Mac systems running System 7 - I'm including it as a bonus for laughs.

I'm hoping to get $50 + actual shipping (Parcel post or Priority only) for all these games.

PM me if you're interested in giving a Trekkie collector an awesome Xmas! (Pics available upon request.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Bump because of an Amazon buyer who's about to leave me bankrupt...
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic