Thread: Rose Colored Happenings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Rose Colored Happenings

4-19-2013 Notice: Please excuse and delay in email/blog/FB/forum replies, shipping, or the completion of orders. To make a long story short, my wife went into labor at 32 weeks on the 16th. What preceded that were other related issues which required a LOT of my time and attention in the 2 weeks leading up to the delivery. We had a healthy baby boy and I'm just now getting back to my desk to answer emails and get orders moving again. I'm so terribly sorry if this has caused any inconvenience or problems. Rest assured, I will take care of any issues, questions, or concerns as soon as humanly possible. Thank you for your patience.

I am putting a hold on any incoming orders for custom items until I can get caught up. I will resume taking pre-orders/orders for custom items once I've managed to catch up a bit. Keep an eye on the blog and Facebook pages for updates regarding my return to accepting new orders. I will continue to take orders for production items such as the micro faceplates, backlight kits, & Glass GBA lenses in the meantime.

If you already have an order placed or have sent an item or items in to be modded, then rest assured that you’ll be taken care of. I will not be canceling any orders as of this moment.

Thank you,
    wiggy

I thought I'd start a little progress log for by new business (some of you may have noticed the link in my sig). I'll be offering up a variety of products and services in the coming months. I'll use this thread to gauge interest for new products, post how-to and FAQ guides, show off what I've done for customers, and of course promote myself :P
    Last edited by wiggyx; 04-19-2013 at 09:05 AM.