Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Girl Wont Stop Playing Skyrim

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It all sounds like a silly game to me.

As far as playing games together, the best option is for both of you to have a PC.
    GGPO and Supercade are better than XBLA/PSN for SF3.

Pac-Man (Level 10) Rickstilwell1's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    PSN
    TheGameCollector

A guy on here modded my USA NTSC Saturn for less than $100 giving it both a unibios and modchip. It allows Japanese games, burned games, and even Japanese burned games to work in addition to the real USA games without needing an Action Replay. I have not tried any PAL games because I don't have any TVs that can display PAL signals, but I'm sure those discs would work as well if I did. For me that was the cheapest possible solution to getting all the games I want and not have to deal with the emulation speed inaccuracies.

I was lucky and found a girl that was not into video games. She ended up being the very friendly, understanding type. So while she doesn't know jack about my hobby except having played a few games here and there she can understand why I have so much fun doing it. She said she might like to try some someday, but we have only gotten around to some Atari 2600 so far so she could see some of the basics of where console gaming really started to pick up. She was mainly interested in the Pac-Man style maze games on that system.
    [quote name='Shidou Mariya' date='Nov 17 2010, 10:05 PM' post='4889940']
    I'm a collector, but only to a certain extent.
    Not as extreme as Rickstilwell though.[/quote]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wouldnt be so blargh about it if she didnt hate on my games. She saw Crono when I linked to the games opening video and went off on him for 3 minutes saying it was gay anime shit. :S

Part of why I do emulation is because Im just so paranoid of hardware failure over time. I dont want to spend $100 on the modding, and well Saturns cost $40 at the retro store near me, so thats $140 right there. With the PS3 Im affraid itl lbite the dust in 3 years or so, so that why Im considering the PSP. I dont know how well it holds up though, but never hear of PSP failures like the yellow ring of death or that code problem with the PS3. And Ill never buy a 360.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

tell her you had some other 'rimming' in mind (Well, somebody had to say it)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SkaarDragoon

<Sothy> its the internet <Sothy> who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Daltone View Post
    This is a classic gaming site and the most active thread is a load of people wanking off to my little pony.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    tell her you had some other 'rimming' in mind (Well, somebody had to say it)
    Yeah, that's the real reason for talking to girls. It's a pretty rare case that a guy is just friends with a girl, without there being hopes of more from the relationship. Sow those oats!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    dgdgagdae

Quote Originally Posted by IHatedSega View Post
    Shes jealous of other girls, shell say were not a couple, but like tonight shell call me up and want some "us" time when shes truthful and says she loves me. Then shell deny it the next day, its happened 4 times, and now tonight. So thats why I didnt write shes my girlfriend, but she basically is. Relationships due to FB and calling are changing, so Im sorry if people dont understand this. She has guys she tells me that she likes, I have other girls in Australia, Europe and other states I talk to. Usually well be talking about other stuff and Ill say shes immature, and she got really pissed off, which was immature of her to do. hehe. She got mad about this one thing someone wrote online about her, and the girl who did it was this girl I stopped talking to in June, so there no way I said anything to her, but she thought I did. Theres this person on FB who has a million different accounts, and sex/extreme horror groups who usually calls her self Nicole in messages. We both hate her, so I think she was behind whatever was said. She also gets ticked I wont buy a PS3 for christmas so we can play online together, that I deleted MSN when we were talking around thanksgiving and it was driving me crazy cause of my terrible internet. I say Ill get it again when I have good connection, but shes all "yeah right." And she was upset I didnt want to go back to Gaia after she finally convinced me to make an account. It was a waste of time.

Wow, thats a mouthful now isnt it? ^^^ She obviously has feelings for me, but shes mean to me alot, and denies her emotions for me so thats why I still talk to all the other girls. Tonight she saw the Hobbit and really enjoyed it, she called me when she was getting home and fell asleep, when shes asleep shell talk and do different things. So I guess thats how the whole "I love you" slipped out again.
    Well Kedawa, you asked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Cliff's Notes version;

She crazy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    The Cliff's Notes version;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17VoLFFKL0U

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Now were looking up how to make sense of the Perks for destruction spell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Now were looking up how to make sense of the Perks for destruction spell.
    Perhaps one of the merchants has a spine to sell.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDavid View Post
    Perhaps one of the merchants has a spine to sell.
    :S Her grandma had a heart attack, this is getting her mind off it and the drama with her momma. She had a 77% chance to only get 3 gold, WTH! Apparently shes gonna do a glitch but she has to go through lvl 44 characters to trigger it, wish her luck.

Now she was saying its my fault talking to 30 other girls, and i asked "its my fault for what"? and she just started to name girls off and stuff, and i said "stop being jealous", and she denied shes jealous, and i said "why are you naming off these girls", and she said i made her forget why she mentioned all of them. 30 minutes later were still going at it, its kind cute, but shes calling me delusional, Im calling her senile for forget getting why she mentioned the girls ( its really 10 at most), and she started to ramble a response when I "you know why yu mentioned them, its because youre jealous!!" I think she thinks this is our best time together in forever.

Weve been chatting for at least 8 hours since I woke up last night.
    Last edited by IHatedSega; 12-15-2012 at 03:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    dgdgagdae

Have you ever met this girl in person?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dgdgagdae View Post
    No, we talk on the phone a whole lot though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

No, he hasn't. That's what makes this whole thing silly. I'd drop it like it was hot and move on. There's too much emotional baggage here. This is like the 23 year old virgin, holding on to hopes of a relationship that probably isn't going anywhere.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You know, I could be immature and call you out on something, get in a big fight with you. But I dont come on forums to fight people. So, Ill ignore you posts, and I think you should ignore mine too if youre so affected by them to stoop to that last pathetic sentence.

I liked Tron when I was a kid the last time I saw it. Were all gamers here, and we should respect others like we want to be respected back.
    Last edited by IHatedSega; 12-15-2012 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    dgdgagdae

You know, I could be immature and call you out on something, get in a big fight with you. But I dont come on forums to fight people. So, Ill ignore you posts, and I think you should ignore mine too if youre so affected by them to stoop to that last pathetic sentence.

I liked Tron when I was a kid the last time I saw it. Were all gamers here, and we should respect others like we want to be respected back.
    I'm not going to pretend that I know everything there is to know about dating, but take a step back and look at what you're doing. She's keeping you hanging on for whatever her sick purposes are. I've been in a relationship with a psycho like that, although we actually knew each other and saw each other, it wasn't some bullshit chat and phone thing. Nothing is ever going to come from this except for a big waste of your time, and feelings spent on someone who doesn't deserve it. You're going to crash and burn, and it's not going to be fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm not going to pretend that I know everything there is to know about dating, but take a step back and look at what you're doing. She's keeping you hanging on for whatever her sick purposes are. I've been in a relationship with a psycho like that, although we actually knew each other and saw each other, it wasn't some bullshit chat and phone thing. Nothing is ever going to come from this except for a big waste of your time, and feelings spent on someone who doesn't deserve it. You're going to crash and burn, and it's not going to be fun.
    That's putting very bluntly but he's right. Just move on. Don't invest in something you couldn't get an even return, in this instance your time. She puts down chrono trigger and has no respect for older games, she sounds like a one way relationship. Sounds like she never hears you out and always wants what she wants.

Move on and find that right one for ya. Just don't be in too much of a hurry to get your pee pee wet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

You know, I could be immature and call you out on something...
    Could? I think you've already proven that. It's like you're the 23 year old version of TheGam3r. Granted, that's one of the all time most legendary threads on these forums and TheGam3r didn't let it get him down and became a pretty level headed poster in the end.

My advice: just don't let her "abone" you during the scavenger hunt.
    Last edited by InsaneDavid; 12-15-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks. Ive become a real shut in the past year or so. I shouldnt have started this thread, or that other one in retrospect. Another dude has been trolling the hell out of me on another forum cause I cant afford a saturn and game library for it. :/ I wish I could delete these two threads.