Hi
One day I bought an old pong console from an old lady at a flea market. When I got back at home I hooked it up to the TV But the problem was that I didn't have the AC adapter for it... So I took C batteries to insert them in the console but when I removed the battery cover there already was batteries in it... I removed them but the metal contacts where all corroded and rusted so they did not work anymore
It used 6 1.5V batteries so in total that's 9V... I finally found a 9V AC adapter so I plugged it in the console and powered it on.

It seemed to works but there was something really weird... The 1st paddle was invisible
Also sometimes when I powered it on the ball was a straight line that went up and down...
After a week or so I powered it on to see if it worked and it did The 1st paddle was visible but it was black... That's not normal since iv'e never ever seen a pong console that had a black paddle... But at least it worked
I powered it off and then back on but it returned invisible... After moving every switch on the console color suddenly appeared on the screen

So I really don't know why it behaves like that and how to repair it... Could you help me?
It appears to be a "Sears Sport Center" and it looks like this Name:  post-4516-1144204332_thumb.jpg
Views: 2014
Size:  7.4 KB THAT'S NOT MY PICTURE