I'm still chugging along with Ys II via Legacy of Ys: Books I & II for DS. I have around 13 hours on the clock, I believe, and I just beat Lady Zava. I'm guessing I'm pretty close to the end of the game, considering my menu is nearly full and my HP is maxed out. It's been a good ride, although I think at the end of the day, I'll prefer the first Ys over Ys II. I'm guessing that probably goes against the norm, since most gamers just want more, more, more. More hours on the clock, more items to collect, more levels to gain, more people to interact with, etc., but I actually find the smaller, tighter adventure of the first game more refreshing. Well, either way, I've really enjoyed both. I am eager to finish, though. Separately, neither are long games, but played back-to-back, it's a fairly lengthy adventure for this genre. I've just about had my fill of Adol's escapades for the time being, but I do look forward to playing more Ys games in the future. Now I'm getting ahead of myself, though. First things first, I need to finish Ys II.