I stayed up late last night and beat Hammerin' Hero on PSP on Artisan difficulty. All the R-Type references are pretty cute, although the choice for the final boss is a little odd. But it's a quirky game all around, so I guess it makes sense in that regard. Then after beating it on the standard difficulty, I beat it on Apprentice (AKA easy) with Kanna to get even more souvenirs. I got 100% of the Kuromoku Personnel Files, but I'm at about 80% of the Thank You Letters and still need around half of the souvenirs. Of course, there's no way I'll be getting 100% of the souvenirs regardless because they stupidly made some require using the ad hoc multiplayer mode. I'm guessing this was in the Japanese version too, which is kind of dumb to begin with, but considering how niche a game like this would be in the US, Atlus REALLY should've changed the souvenirs. I mean, how many people in the US have actually used the multiplayer mode? I highly doubt all that many, as I bet the game itself didn't sell in large quantities. I know I definitely don't have any friends with the game. Anyway, I also have a whole bunch of recipes to discover, and I still need to gather a couple more ingredients.