I shop at gamestop maybe two times a freaking year and it's always just for some pre-order bonus I can't live without, but from now on I don't care what they are offering I'm never shopping there again.

I pre-ordered anarchy reigns for ps3 at gamestop to get the Bayonetta code and this morning I walk into the store to get my game and they tell me my pre-order copy has been gutted and it on the sales floor. WHAT THE HELL?

I'm pretty pissed so the manager calls the other store across town to see if they have any sealed copies, they do so I head over and pick it up. It kinda pissed me off but oh well, I got my game and went home... That's when I realize the MANAGER rung up the the 360 version and gave me 360 DLC codes, but handed me the PS3 copy. I'm not even going back to the store. I don't care about this DLC character anymore at this point and they can seriously just go off an die. I managed a Game Crazy for five years and for two different managers at stores to make mistakes such as these is absurd. I don't care if they give out life size solid snake statues with the next MGS. I am not supporting that place.