Print and digital editions on sale now from MagCloud.com!

Cover Story: The Rise & Fall of Twin Galaxies, interview with legendary gamer Joel West, Star Wars: The Original Video Game Trilogy, reviews of the hottest new homebrews, Kong Off II coverage & more!

Actual feedback from readers of Retrocade Magazine:

OMG Retrocade Magazine **** ROCKS !!!!!!! Pardon my french lol. I just bought all 3 issues (digital) and love them. They have a highly polished presentation and amazingly they feel like they are from the 80's! Excellent journalism and topic choices as well as excellent pics and art! OMG! Keep doing what you guys are doing and I wish you much success on your magazine lasting for many years to come.

I just bought the second digital issue of this great magazine. The articles are very interesting and it's worth the five bones for the RGRU interview transcripts alone. Highly recommended read for anyone interested in retro gaming. Please support this magazine you will be glad that you did. . It also looks mighty fine on my Galaxy Note. I might end up buying the print versions just because print is so retro these days. Great stuff guys and keep up the hard work!

You sir, have a new regular reader. Great magazine!

Retrocade Mag, which I love and buy every issue

Wow, I had no idea the magazine was so awesome! I just bought 3 issues. Loving it! Thanks guys!!

I grabbed issues #1 and #3 after the special deal on #2 the other day. I'm hooked.

Waiting for the next issue of Retrocade Magazine. I love this magazine. It has become my favorite ! : )

Great writing and tons of info on the industry make up for the lack of a physical copy. I'd love it in print even more though !
It's amazing how Retrocade Magazine sprouted up, and grown like it has.
Finished issue 1 yesterday. That's a loot of material you guys put on a single issue. Really enjoyed, specially the story about DKJr world record, High Score Arcade (was using that to try convincing my wife to let me have an arcade home when we buy a house next year) and of course all the homebrew reviews.
All great systems and legendary games! Thanks for your awesome work, Retrocade Magazine!
Review: http://www.dragonslairfans.com/smfor...56780#msg56780

Featured on The Games Shed: http://www.thegamesshed.com/retro-ga...nes-retrocade/