Which next gen home console do you think has the best design overall? I am talking console design, controller, all around everything. I am voting the Gamecube for a few reasons. One is how small the console is. The PS2 and Xbox are just huge by comparision. Second is the media the games are on for the system. Due to the fact that they are mini-DVD's, I believe this is a major factor as to why the Gamecube has not been pirated yet (and yes, I know games have been dumped, but I am talking about the modding/hacking of the console to play these dumps) while the other two consoles are abundant in pirate activity. Third is just how everything on the GC just "fits" in perfectly. The broadband adapter, the GC player...they just mesh with the system to perfection in my opinion, and it just seems that every cable or joystick you plug into it just "clicks" into place with literally no effort at all. It all just seems so streamlined. I do however still think the PSX joypad is better overall, but that alone doesn't sway my vote. I am not including portable systems in this poll, but am including the Dreamcast as I still consider it a next gen console worthy of being listed with the others. VOTE!