Thread: What's one thing that you regret selling/getting rid of?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's funny how I sold off my 2 Qty C64 Computers X 2 Qty 1541 Disk drive and a hugh box of C64 games. Manic Mansion was in the box which now sells for a lot. So was Wasteland, Infocon Games, and The Castles of Dr. Creep. All as new in original boxes. Computers and disk drives where in original boxes.
    1541 had a turbo load switch and another switch to made it a 9 instead of 8 for two disk system. Sold for $75.00 at garage sale.
    Had a new PC at the time. In my infinite wisdom I couldn't part with my beloved Ultima and Origin Games and RPG's. But sold them all off years later because I needed cash.
    Sold Sega CDX. Boxed and complete SNES Final Phantasy 2 and Three. Guy I bought them off slit the shrink wrap and slid games out all like new. Every 16 bit system and Neo Geo home system. Every PS1 RPG in new condition. Sega Saturn RPG's, Alberts Odyssey,Shining Force, The list goes on. Now I am buying back my favorites. Oh well, I may be selling off again in the future. I guess the main thing is to have fun and enjoy whatever you play or collect. At one point Lucas Arts contacted and was buying some Lucas Arts game off me for there archives. Didn't get very much for the stuff I sold them. Origin Museum bought some games from me as well. All gone now. Thats the way life is, just go with the flow. Need to let things go for other collectors.
    Well all I can say is, Crusader: No Regrets
    Crusader: No Remorse
    I need to try games on GOG.
    Last edited by GameGeizer; 05-07-2015 at 04:36 PM.