Hey guys,

I have always collected ( only buy games that I wanna play...so sort of collecting) for the Top systems...NES, SNES, GENESIS, and decided that i have had enough with them and go for the system I only obscurely ever heard bout and about 5 years ago I ordered a RGB modded PC engine DUO_R w/ region switch ( i did research and found out that the US Turbo DUO is basically junk with faulty caps an all) and I have never looked back.....
and Yes the RGB to Component/HDMI picture (Framester MINI) will make your eyes bleed with joy...you just can't stop staring at the screen... Shocked

I have since grown to adore the Turbografx 16 and the unique library of games ( Dracula X, Bonk Series, Splatterhouse, just to name a few). I can't believe this system was not more widely known...This system should have gone toe to toe with the Genesis and Snes if it had been marketed correctly. I think we all can agree that the marketing was BALLS!!

Well Now I have quite a few games for the system and love every single one...yes even the sports games and Keith Courage, I also constantly watch spida1a's reviews...does amazing and honest reviews. His DVD's are a must buy.

I can't wait to meet more of you and get to know your passion for this system.

THX

Just a head up I will be officially posting a sale thread of my games I wanted to trade including EarthBound w/ guide as well as TMNT Tournamnet Fighters NES, Splatterhouse LCD, etc.....I really only want one game to trade with for these and thats BEYOND SHADOWGATE SUPER CD-ROM Complete (origianl case, manual, cd, poster)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0287.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	6439

Name:	SAM_0306.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	6440

Name:	SAM_0307.jpg