Thread: **Updated 04/02/2013** atreyu's Quest 4 the US Dreamcast Set, White Label and Beta Disc & more 4 Trade

ReviveDC Team Member Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    atreyus dream
    PSN
    atreyu187_

Default **Updated 04/02/2013** atreyu's Quest 4 the US Dreamcast Set, White Label and Beta Disc & more 4 Trade

UPDATE 04/02/13

PM me with any offers or just drop an offer if if you please. And just because I have other country variants does not mean they are any less important to me so I am actively seeking them as well. Not looking to sell any of this except maybe the NTSC-U dupes ot buy more games. Would prefer a trade any day of the week.

EDIT

Found quite a few games already and I edited the post to reflect acquired titles. Also I have converted XLS to a txt document for those that don't want to click the link. I will also trade any JP variants all complete for the US counterpart with a few small exceptions. The Last Blade 2 Final Edition and US/Shenmue as I need both, and as for Virtua On I have two copies of this for system link play and the customization disc so I will be keeping those as well. I might even do a two for one trade as I want them gone and this set done ASAP. I am getting to anxious. I have a few I am bidding on but till I have paid for them it is open season for any of the listed titles as they need to go go a good home.

ITEMS FOR OFFER IN TRADE OR SALE AS I WILL JUST BUY STUFF WITH THE CASH. FEEBACK FOR ME ON JUST ABOUT ANY GAME RELEATED FORUM AND eBay is 640 LAST I CHECKED, WILL SHARE TO BUYERS/TRADERS VIA PM

Other items I have to trade for games, all games NTSC-U unless stated

Unreal Tournament (Complete)
    Slave Zero (Complete)
    Ooga Booga (Complete)
    NBA Hoopz (Game & Manual Only)
    Sega GT (Game & Manual Only)
    Walt Disney Magical World of Racing (Game & Reproduction covers)
    Ready 2 Rumble "Hot New" (Disc Only but is updated version with the bug fixes)
    Re-Volt (Disc only)

Japanese Titles For Trade/Sale All Complete Except Obi Spine Unless Indicated

[b]SOLD] Dreamcast Express Vol.2 with Frame Gride Operations Edition
    Dreamcast Express Extras
    Roommannia #203
    Silent Scope (with Obi 100% MINT)

Working GD-ROM drive (Samsung version not Yamaha)

Official Dreamcast Magazine Vol.1 PC CD-ROM (disc only but super rare and hard to find)

Sonic Adventure E3 GDR in Retail Sonic case (this is a homemade GDR and was not made by a developer but contains all the content, swap trick works great on this disc)

Soul Calibur (PAL White Label Pre-production copy)

Virtua Tennis v0.900 BETA (White label, one of two variants. This being the harder to find as it has not been translated by Hitmaker! yet)

SOLD Seaman Crystal VMU (Complete in packaging with cap, 1 of 500)

SOLD Nightmare Creatures II GD-R (Requires a dev kit or System Disc 2 to boot, developers pre-release)

SOLD Blank "Sega Confidential" Orange GD-R Disc (No longer made and a nice addition to anyone's collection. it is 100% blank as I tested with my own System Disc 2)

SOLD White Sega Dreamcast Console with all hookups and fully working, only missing controller but I will include a memory unit for you and pads are cheap or maybe you just want a backup. (I can change the region to any of your choice currently it is NTSC-U but I can make it PAL with a blue swirl or JP for all the great SHMUPS without having to use a boot disc. Your choice)

SOLD Modchipped SCPH-9001 Playstation 1 with all hookups except the controller, comes with two memory cards and a game of your choosing to test the driver. MM3 stealth chip installed so it will play all regions of games and even the ones with advanced protection like FF8 and Spyro. Laser has been adjusted and sled properly greased, played a few hours of Castlevania SOTN on this system last night.

Castlevania Symphony of the Night PS1 Disc only (Original release and dump matches redump so scratches will cause any problems.

PS1/2 Nyko Wireless Airflow controller with adapter. A nice cool breeze to keep away those clamy gamer hands. Works like a charm with fully adjustable settings for speeds.

Pre-Modded SCPH-3001 and SCPH-3901 pre-modchipped motherboards fr PS2. Will work in any SCPH-3001 to the SCPH--39001. Ot will not work with the PS2 that is SCPH-5001 and has the IR sensor built in.

Jtaggable RRoD Falcon, Comes with power brick and AV cables I just don't know how to do this fix so never got around to it. I just tested and works for all of 20min max then just gives the three red lights.

Also a component/fiber optics to HDMI converter, this is NOT an upscaler and will only turn your signal to HDMI. Worked great using the Xbox with component pack and TOS Link audio to my TV. Still in box only used once after finding out it wasn't a upscaler for my newly component 240p SNES. Tested and put right back into box.

2x Genesis model 1 PSU's & 2x Genesis model 2 PSU's

Model 1 32x adapter plate

Model 1 Sega CD meal plate

Model 1 Sega CD extender adapter

Pic will be provided via email with my name, date, and time to serious inquiries

MY WANTS TO COMPLETE MY USA SET, MINT-NEAR MINT DISC NEED ONLY APPLY, CASES CAN BE REPLACED BUT MUST BE 100% COMPLETE

Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Tangram (Have JP Version, need disc only)
    Giga Wing 2 (Have JP Version, would trade for US with $40 cash)
    Last Blade 2 : Heart of the Samurai (Have JP Final Version)
    Seaman (Complete with or without Mic. Must have front and back covers)
    Shenmue Limited Edition (Have Standard Edition)

Other Stuff Needed

Alien Front Online (Complete Missing Outer Box and Mic)
    Alone in the Dark (Need New Manual Due to Damage)
    San Francisco Rush (Need New Disc and Would Not Mind a Complete New Game As My Manual is a Tad Worn)
    US Shenmue (Need Outer Sleeve, Yes I know That it is a JP Game but Has NTSC-U Style Casing)
    Web Browser 2.62 (Need Cardboard Sleeve)
    Wolrd Series Baseball 2K1 (Need New Rear Art Due to Water Damage)

All-Stars Replacements

Crazy Taxi
    NBA 2K1
    Virtua Tennis
    Last edited by atreyu187; 04-04-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    atreyus dream
    PSN
    atreyu187_

Updated with items for trade, some real rarities you will not find anywhere else. And in my desperation for obtaining my goal of a full USA set I am willing to make deals like no other. So don't be afraid to toss some oddball ideas off me chances are I will do it as I just traded a fully working 32 pin moddable Saturn with two modchips for Jet Grind Radio and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. So to the top!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    atreyus dream
    PSN
    atreyu187_

Got three more games only 21 left to have a full set. Someone lets make a deal, I promise it will benefit you as I want this other stuff gone and my set compete so I am willing to trade some things worth $40 for a few games and most of the ones needed are not above $10 games.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Please check your PMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic