Xbox Live, PSN and Virtual Console have gotten a fairly good amount of PC and arcade games ported this gen and overall I'm mostly satified because alot of the PC shooters I wanted to play have already been ported. But theres still a few more I'd like to see show up on modern consoles. And since my list is pretty brief I decided to also add some arcade games I'd like to see ported as well.

PC Games

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II--This is the only game in the series that never got a console release and I'd like the chance to play it along with all the other games.

System Shock 2--This was the spiritual successor to Bioshock and thats reason enough for me to want to play it.

Vampire: The Masquerade--Admittedly I'm not a huge rpg fan but this game has always looked interesting to me. Plus it has vampires.

Arcade Games

Mat Mania--I would definitely love to see a remake or update to this game. It's still my favorite arcade wrestling game to date.

Spider-Man The Arcade Game-- I don't think this has ever been ported but either way I'd still love to see it ported to modern consoles.

Star Wars Trilogy Arcade-- Way back in the day this was suppose to be released for the Dreamcast but that never happened and this one remained an arcade game. And now that every console has motion sensing(to handle the lightsaber duels) it would seemingly make it even easier to port this game

So thats my list of three and three. Theres probably more but I wanted to keep these list short and narrowed down to the main games I want. So what PC/arcade games would you peeps like to see ported to 360/PS3/Wii/Wii U/PS4/Next Box?