Hello everybody.

So, i decided to restore and repair a snes that I have gathering dust in a closet for 10 years.

10 Years ago my snes stopped working (the light won´t turn on when powered on).

Today, i decided to fix it!
After a little research i´ve realized that the pico fuse was blown up, so change it for a normal glass fuse of 1.5A.

The console now turns on without any problems!

Next stop: test a game! I insert Super Mario World, turn the console on and....nothing, black screen - no sound.

So this is what I did,

i opened the console again and cleaned everything with isopropyl Alcohol, cleaned the pin connectors (rusted), everything.

Now, i insert the game, and it works almost perfectly, the game has audio problems, i hear a constant buzzing sound.
When the game starts you can hear the buzzing and the music from the game but after a few seconds the music fades away and all i can hear is the buzzing.
I´ve tried DKC 1, same problem. No sound - just constant loud buzzing.

- i´ve cleaned both cartidriges.
- I´m using the a/v cable from the Gamecube (i´ve tried on the gamecube and the cable works fine), so i can discard that.
- The Snes model is the one that has the audio chip soldered to the motherboard.
- I´m using a generic ac adapter - can this be the problem?

i´ve read that a generic ac adapter can cause glitches /lines on the video, but it can affect the audio too? This is my best shot.

What do you think?

i´ve uploaded a video to youtube so you can see the problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA5bRD4Tod0

Thank you for reading and i´m very sorry for my english.