Thread: FS: Wizardry 8 PC big box complete with guide - $65 shipped priority

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Wizardry 8 PC big box complete with guide - $65 shipped priority

I've got a copy of Wizardry 8 with the guide sitting in my closet, thought I'd sell it to defray from the bucks I spent on PS1 games here

$65 shipped with priority mail and delivery confirmation (aka about $57 plus $8 priority shipping, cause this will be a bit heavy after packing it well, of course.)

Condition: It's complete and as you can see below, there's some wear. The first two discs are near mint, while the third disc has some light surface marks. The manual is perfect aside from some tiny, non-intrusive notes written in very few spots. The box has wear around the edges, but is still very sturdy, not really in danger of ripping or falling apart. The guide's glossy is ruffled (but not peeling) and a bit curved on the right side on the front and back, from being used while playing and has some small, non-intrusive notes written on a few pages. The light reflecting off the ruffles is making it look worse than it is. It also has a cleanable sticker mark. Otherwise, the pages are very nice and intact, the spine is nice.

Pics---
    sorry for the slight blur, it's a miracle when my nikon coolpix takes a nice shot. but i hope these are sufficiently clear.

Overall pic:

Guide:

Guide detail:

Box detail:

Tech disclaimer: I have no idea how to get this running on Win7 or Win8 and haven't tried. You will have to look that up and I can't be responsible if you can't do it, so please research beforehand. A quick google search says it can run on Win7.

Payment: My first choice is paypal, but a money order can be arranged, if necessary.

PM me if interested!

I don't have feedback here, but I did just buy several hundred worth of PS1 games from people and everything went smoothly. Rest assured, I know how to pack stuff, ship stuff, and communicate

Here's my amazon feedback, along with "hello digitpress" on it to prove it's me:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/store...A2IXFKHWCSDKBO

feel free to buy the crudly copy of Yu Gi Oh as well

-------------------------------

Thread title history:
    --WTB: PS1 games (replies through post #15)
    Last edited by Archimboldi; 05-04-2013 at 10:04 AM.