So, how many of you have owned or currently own an Atari 2600? I remember owning a 2600 back in the early 80's when I was really young, I had it all the way up until around 1988 and then I left the console outside for some strange reason and it rained that night thus ruining the console. I had probably 10-15 games or so, my favorites being Pac-Man and E.T (Yep!), but I loved Defender, Real Sports Boxing, Space Invaders, and Megamania. I got another 2600 again out of nostalgia in 1994 and fell in love with games like Dragonfire, Cosmic Arc, Ice Hockey, and Circus Atari, and have built a lot of memories off of all of the games mentioned over the past 25-30 years.

Currently, I have an Atari 2600 console with 32 games and I probably won't be expanding upon the collection because the 32 games I own are the 32 games I truly enjoy, I may someday expand upon it but not until I really get the itch (if at all). I play it every now and again but not as often as my NES, SNES, PSone, Genesis, or N64, but I do enjoy a night of Atari every now and again.