heres the "demo"

i had this idea for an arcade game. its sort of a mix between galaxian and missile command.
i call it Invasion.
seriously.
i couldnt find a game that was just called "Invasion" so if one exists someone please let me know.

anyway, the basic idea is that ships fly in from the right side of the screen and fly into the wall on the left.
i made this in adobe premiere, so its not the best representation.
i also made the sound effects in garageband on my iphone, so they dont have fantastic pitch, but they sound alright. if they were more 8-bit, they would sound great.

so heres the way this works, although its not well-represented in this (it was hard to work with that many layers at once):
ships at the bottom fly fastest and do the least damage, but they pop up the most often.
the ships at the top are slowest, do the most damage, and pop up the least often.
the other ships are in a subsequent order
i call ships at the top 5's and ships at the bottom 1's, so it goes like this:

5 most damage, slowest, least often seen
4 some damage, slower, somewhat seen
3 middle amount of damage, middle speed, middle often seen
2 less damage, faster, more often seen
1 least damage, fastest, most often seen

i couldnt really represent more or less damage well enough to make it understandable, but thats the basic idea.
i also had the idea that every now and then a glowing orb would fly by really fast, and if you shot it you got a fatter laser so its easier to hit ships, but if you let it hit the wall it does the same damage as a 5 ship.

the way the cannon moves is with the joy stick going left & right to turn the wheel the cannon is on at free angles, not fixed placements.

the idea is that the wall has 10 HP
5's take away 5 HP when they hit the wall
4's take away 4
3's take away 3
2's take away 2
and 1's take away 1

i couldnt really represent this in the "demo," because it wouldve required too many layers to handle well and it wouldve taken forever.

also, i didnt do this in the video because it wouldve taken too long, but the idea is that the ships would go much faster than they do in the video. so there would be 20 ships in the 1st round, and 10 ships would be added every round, so round 1 would have 20 ships, round 2 would have 30, round 3 would have 40, and so on.

i also had an idea that maybe instead of lasers you would shoot sticky glue or paste or something to stick the ships together. stick 3 together and they explode. i thought maybe instead of a blob you could maybe shoot beams that would connect the ship is hits to the nearest ship to the beam?

so would anybody be interested in this idea for a game?