Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Good Stuff for sale. Need money....

I can has MOAR DS? Custom rank graphic
    Bay Area, Ca | 2125 miles from Chicagoland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PapaStu

Quote Originally Posted by BeaglePuss View Post
    I did just that earlier yesterday, and didn't get any sort of reply until this morning (from Mayhem via this thread). I'm more than a little disappointed that it took that long honestly.
    Just an FYI, I didn't see anything, be in my inbox or spam, and as admin, I'd see this no matter where it was reported. From the look of it, no one reported the thread at all.

As Mayhem has said, if you've not started the chargeback via PP, please do so. Senor BeaglePuss, Quick on the trigger, much appreciated.

We're not locking this so that we can make sure that those who bought digital nothings get their cash back. Once everyone is squared up we'll move forward with the locks etc.
    Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
    Some of My Game Collection
    Mah Mac n' Cheese Blog

"Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?" Flashback2012's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oy what a nasty mess this whole thing has turned into.
    "Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

WTF is up with supersleuth beaglepuss? That's some damn good detective work there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fluid_matrix View Post
    WTF is up with supersleuth beaglepuss? That's some damn good detective work there.
    He is one of the greats in the community. It is always good to have someone like him ready to protect others from being scammed, quite selfless acts on his part. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've got a notice I have been refunded the money, what a strange journey it has been..

I have to inquire, I am not familiar with paypal inner working but how exactly did they lose any money? I'm my case I paid ~2$ in fees for this transaction, and from the refund I got my money back, but not the fees. So overall they made a profit of 2$ from this.

And mods please do not lock this thread, I want to see it comes to its terrible pitiful natural conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by submissive421
    I got my email about my refund. 1st purchase on this forum and it was a complete disaster. Thanks for nothing... now I'm cautious about buying from others
    That is unfortunate, but don't get discouraged.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lakerstowin View Post
    Damn, that guy looks like he has down syndrome, was that for me?
    Dear Craig,

You're stupidity defies logic. See you have decided to f*ck with my friends, yes DB believe it or not BeaglePuss and I are friends. In real life, and not the crazy f'd parallel universe you live in where it's ok to habitually scam people. I'll be sending Beagle a copy of the Police Report I filed against you. It's a matter of public record and I'm hoping they decide to couple mine with one of their own so we can finally get your fat ass arrested. Will they need to daisy chain two sets of cuffs together for your ummmm "large" physique? Please let us know so we can alert the authorities.

-Tom

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    lakerstowin

Quote Originally Posted by MinusWorlds View Post
    Dear Craig,

You're stupidity defies logic. See you have decided to f*ck with my friends, yes DB believe it or not BeaglePuss and I are friends. In real life, and not the crazy f'd parallel universe you live in where it's ok to habitually scam people. I'll be sending Beagle a copy of the Police Report I filed against you. It's a matter of public record and I'm hoping they decide to couple mine with one of their own so we can finally get your fat ass arrested. Will they need to daisy chain two sets of cuffs together for your ummmm "large" physique? Please let us know so we can alert the authorities.

-Tom
    Damn Tom, what is up my man? You just don't get do you. My stupidity????????? They only person who can prosecute me is pp themselves. My gosh how stupid can you be.... . I did get a phone call and a addressed letter from your police dept asking me questions and such. No criminal offense can come my way as long and goods are returned. You can civil court me if you wish, good luck with that! The only people or so called fucked up company is paypal themselves because they are out the money. I am worried about your empty threats as much as I am about the apocalypse. Have a good one. This might make you a feel a little better though, your police department told me how immoral I was. .

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    lakerstowin

Quote Originally Posted by MinusWorlds View Post
    Dear Craig,

-Tom
    One last question for your idiotic ass, I owed you 13000 and change, why didn't you civil me, could it be you got your money back and the police didn't follow up?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Okay, screw with my lies and trying to cover something up which is not coverable is a waste of yours and my time. You guys want to know the truth, here it is...

I hate pp with a passion, a passion that is so strong that I want to fuck them as much as I can. About 6 years ago, I was running a business on ebay and for no reason they limited my account. I was relying on that money for my living. Paypal has 36 million members. I was nearly bankrupt because of them. There are sites out there such as paypalsucks.com for no reason? They held my money for more than 180 days like they say it will only take that long. BULLSHIT, it took 260. Only way I can screw them as bad as I want to which means nothing to them, but makes me feel better is to do what I did here, rack up fee's and people's money, close my checking account and then refund the people's money. It is what it is. You can guys can take this info print it on a huge billboard online if you want. I am not worried at all. No info on me is correct, not even Mike's at game gaval with the number he called.

Refunds are coming now...
    I don't care one way or the other about your personal vendetta against PayPal (if the above is even true) but the bigger issue here is that you would screw over the retrogaming community like that. Fuck you dude, just wow...

After the victimized get their money back (if that'll happen) if the ban hammer doesn't come down, and hard, on shit like this then it might be time to walk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDavid View Post
    I don't care one way or the other about your personal vendetta against PayPal (if the above is even true) but the bigger issue here is that you would screw over the retrogaming community like that. Fuck you dude, just wow...

After the victimized get their money back (if that'll happen) if the ban hammer doesn't come down, and hard, on shit like this then it might be time to walk.
    I would imagine that once the refunds are finalized, it's very likely he'll see the banhammer, considering he's admitted to taking advantage of the DP community for his own personal vendetta.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Guys/Girls,

The truth is I made the mods here aware of Craig a long time ago. They didn't allow him to sell on here for a few months despite he himself admitting he f'd me over, but there was no ban. In fact, when I came here to warn people members actually attacked me and defended Craig...

Truth is, digipress brought this on themselves by not listening over a year ago.

Maybe this time the mods will actually do something.

-Tom

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay, screw with my lies and trying to cover something up which is not coverable is a waste of yours and my time. You guys want to know the truth, here it is...

I hate pp with a passion, a passion that is so strong that I want to fuck them as much as I can. About 6 years ago, I was running a business on ebay and for no reason they limited my account. I was relying on that money for my living. Paypal has 36 million members. I was nearly bankrupt because of them. There are sites out there such as paypalsucks.com for no reason? They held my money for more than 180 days like they say it will only take that long. BULLSHIT, it took 260. Only way I can screw them as bad as I want to which means nothing to them, but makes me feel better is to do what I did here, rack up fee's and people's money, close my checking account and then refund the people's money. It is what it is. You can guys can take this info print it on a huge billboard online if you want. I am not worried at all. No info on me is correct, not even Mike's at game gaval with the number he called.

Refunds are coming now...
    The problem is that despite the fact that Beagle and others presented a MOUNTAIN of evidence against you, you just closed your eyes, stuck your fingers in your ears and childishly acted like if you didn't see it, then it doesn't count. Also, this whole Machiavellian scheme that you concocted to take on The Man is quite possibly the stupidest idea that I have ever seen printed anywhere. The fact that you would use people in this community to solve your super 1st-world problems and not have a single bad feeling about it just shows how much of a sociopath you truly are. Are people like you sent from the future just for the sole purpose of making us less trusting? Please quit every site ever, buy a horse with your ill-gotten goods and ride off into the mountains so you can't bother anybody ever again.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    lakerstowin

I deserve the ban, no doubt. I hate pp, well I have already explained it in a few pages back, doubt minus worlds{Tom} even bothered to read. I did take advantage but didnt steal anybody money not one person. Tom had protection through pp when I did this 2 years back plus he also used an American express which also gives protection.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    lakerstowin

Quote Originally Posted by Smashed Brother View Post
    The problem is that despite the fact that Beagle and others presented a MOUNTAIN of evidence against you, you just closed your eyes, stuck your fingers in your ears and childishly acted like if you didn't see it, then it doesn't count. Also, this whole Machiavellian scheme that you concocted to take on The Man is quite possibly the stupidest idea that I have ever seen printed anywhere. The fact that you would use people in this community to solve your super 1st-world problems and not have a single bad feeling about it just shows how much of a sociopath you truly are. Are people like you sent from the future just for the sole purpose of making us less trusting? Please quit every site ever, buy a horse with your ill-gotten goods and ride off into the mountains so you can't bother anybody ever again.
    You have every right to feel this way, But if you were out 31000 plus change would you just sit there and do nothing, when there is nothing you can do because payfuck is not a bank, they don't have to bide by federal bank laws.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    lakerstowin

Some company fucks me that bad, I am going out of my way to hurt them back, even if it costs some people their time. Any of you been to paypalsucks.com? There are tons of stories like mine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

For God sakes mods, he's practically begging for a ban. Please don't disappoint him.
    Last edited by fluid_matrix; 07-09-2013 at 09:42 PM.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Jesus, I hope one day you realize how you're *actually* just wasting your own god damn time. If you hate paypal, don't fucking sell online. Go do something else with your pathetic life. Get a hobby. Read a fucking book. Holy shit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I should mention that Craig was kind enough to cancel the eBay transaction for my NWC and sealed Felix. That chapter appears to be over, and I was not left paying any fees.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I was notified by PayPal today that my refund was declined by lakerstowin's bank.

"An eCheck payment from Sean Williams was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment."

I'm at a loss for words here. I take it my only recourse now is to file a claim with PayPal?