I've been thinking about trying to track down a 4:3 projector that can handle 15.75khz native rgb. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea where to go looking for such a thing. I think 4:3 projectors are still made for business presentations, but normally those aren't the type of projectors you'd want to use with Super Nintendo and Genesis games. Not to mention the fact that it also being able to handle 15.75 khz is doubtful. Also, doesn't the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis output 320 x 220 or something like that ? I'd have to get a very old projector that could handle that resolution, or are they all just going to automatically upconvert it ?

I've used projectors for modern games and movies, but never really thought about playing any retro games on a projector. I normally use my 20 inch Sony PVM CRT monitor for all my retrogaming. I do have a projector that I use for movies and PS3/360, but it's a 16:9 projector. It does have a 4:3 mode that you can select, but it's not a "true" 4:3. Ideally, having a legitimate 4:3 projector is the better way to go, so you get a very authentic FOV. It's just finding a 4:3 projector that isn't super old, that can sync with 15.75khz could be pretty difficult task...