the ciggeretts there done have as much crap in them so they dont cause as much of a problem as they would here but its still bad.

most of the stuff i get isnt in good shape but at the same time i am buying broken consoles and such from Yamatoku on ebay, and when i get it its still in better condition than what they describe it as.
the worse i got was a copy of chrono trigger for PSX that only had the manual and the disc, the listing didnt say any thing about that but it was $1 and i roped it in with a bunch of other items so it didnt matter, considered it the freebie game after they combined shipping.

and i am talking about broken things like a complete FDS for $35 shipped and a Famicom for $20 shipped, both of them seperate from one another, both in pretty damn good shape, the box on the FDS is ok but better than the poor shape they listed it as.

FDS needs a belt Fami needs a new RF board, working on a redesign PCB that should put put better picture/sound......is a long and teedius process