The Walking Dead TPB $1.50
    Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn bluray sealed $5
    Mass Effect 3(360) $4.97
    Pink DS Lite $15
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow-Mirror of Fate Japanese version(3DS) $28
    Resident Evil Code: Veronica X Soundtrack sealed $3
    Yellow Gameboy Pocket with Tetris $10
    Diddy Kong Racing DS(DS) $3

Although I've seen the tv show and played the Telltale game I've never actually read any of The Walking Dead original comics before. This TPB was sitting in the book section of Goodwill. It's pretty late in the series(Vol. 17) but was a good read none the less. I've passed on $10 copies of Mass Effect 3 twice, once at Walmart and once as Best Buy's deal of the day. But for five bones I finally grabbed it. The Yellow Gameboy and Tetris were my loan yard sale finds. The Pink DS Lite and Diddy Kong Racing were from another Goodwill, as was the RE soundtrack. I saw the DS and DKR behind the counter when I walked in and had the cashier hold them for me while I looked around. When I was ready to check out he was having problems finding what to ring them up as(he was new) so the other cashier started to help him out and then asked where I found the DS at because she hadn't saw it earlier and wanted it for her "little friend"(her words). I think that was her way of saying she wanted to buy it for her kid or some kid she knew. But it's the first working DS lite I've found so I wasn't giving it up to nobody, not even an employee who worked there. Finally, Castlevania was from an online store.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood(360) $10
    Underworld: Awakening bluray $5

These two items and the Forward Unto Dawn bluray from the first pic were all from a pawn shop. I rarely ever have any luck at pawn shops because the ones around here use ebay "buy it now" listings for their pricing models. But this one charged pretty much $5 for all their blurays and had a large selection of games they only wanted $10 for. I had most of the games other than AC: Brotherhood. And I might go back for some more blurays since a few of them may be worth something.
    Last edited by The 1 2 P; 08-01-2013 at 06:30 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Ghostbuster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Greg2600

Yikes, $5 for Underworld Awakening? $4 too much!
    The Paunch Stevenson Show free Internet podcast - www.paunchstevenson.com - DP FEEDBACK

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Got these 2 sealed games in a lot I recently bought! I paid $190 for the lot which included a 7800 complete in box, 2600jr complete in box, 2600 black, 25 CIB 2600 games, 9 CIB 7800 games, 12 loose games
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sealed atari 2600 games (1).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	6953   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sealed atari 2600 games (2).jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	6954   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sealed atari 2600 games (3).jpg 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	6955   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sealed atari 2600 games (4).jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	6956  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sealed atari 2600 games (5).jpg 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	6957  
    Coleco: Colecovision
    Atari: 2600 (4 styles), 7800
    Microsoft: XBox, XBox 360
    Nintendo: NES (toaster & top-load), SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii (regular & mini)
    Sega: Master System, Genesis (version 1 & 2), CD, Dreamcast, 32x
    Sony: PS1 (2 styles), PS2 (2 styles), PS3
    Wanted: 5200, Intellivision, Commodore 64 & 128, Genesis v3, Saturn, PS4, Wii U

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

I just had a few crates of records dropped off at my place..AH,they were to meet the dumpster so I re routed them here..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

This is Not a Find..

Well it's a 10 year or so ago find.(flea market)..something I just found "hidden: on my Hand held Game shelf ..that I had to share.

GCE SPACE-N-COUNTER GAME & CALCULATOR 1982

Ya know GCE..Vectrex..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ps427a23a3.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Whoa..

Here’s something unual I found at the flea market within two(real) Pokemon games..and a Donkey Kong..

I was doing Battery Replacements,opened these up and ..whoaaaaa..

Pokemon Bootleg Game ..Bootleg ZELDA..(battery leaked..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psb018a379.jpg

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    VexingEnmity
    PSN
    VexingEnmity

Just got this in mail today

$36 from ebay.

Name:	1098500_10152083461868625_1844829970_n.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	6967

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greg2600 View Post
    Yikes, $5 for Underworld Awakening? $4 too much!
    I found all three Underworld movies to be quite enjoyable. Now if we were talking about the Super Mario Bros movie than that $5 would have been about $30 too much since they should have been required to pay people to have to endure that.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamerdaryll View Post
    Whoa..

Here’s something unual I found at the flea market within two(real) Pokemon games..and a Donkey Kong..

I was doing Battery Replacements,opened these up and ..whoaaaaa..

Pokemon Bootleg Game ..Bootleg ZELDA..(battery leaked..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psb018a379.jpg
    That Zelda is legit so far as I can tell though the shill of the one who replaced that battery is rather questionable, That Pokemon is almost identical to a Pokemon Silver fake I had earlier this year.

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

That Pokemon is a giveaway even without opening it. Look at how the logos on the label are cut off (and I don't even know off the top of my head how exactly a Pokemon Red label is supposed to look, so there may be something even more obvious).

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The real cart doesn't have the Game Boy box logo on it or the Red Version text (just dug out my 100% legit CIB to be sure, naturally there's several variants on Google. Not sure if the black E is legit variant, but mine has a white ESRB E).
    Last edited by SparTonberry; 08-03-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Yard Sales 8-2&3-13

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (Xbox, Complete), Silent Hill 2 (PS2, Complete), SMS & Genesis Controllers & Nintendo RF - 4.75
    Crash Bandicoot Plush - .10
    Game Boy, Game Boy Color And 9 Games, Dreamcast Controller & Fishing Rod - 23
    Pink DS Lite & Wild Arms 3 (No Manual) - 5
    4 PC Games (Beyond Atlantis II Looks To Be Complete) - 5

The 2 Last Gen games & controllers were asking price at 2 each for the games and .25 each for the controllers & RF. The Game Boy Color bundle was marked 10 so I offered 20 total for both Game Boy sets. They were thinking a buck or two for each of the Dreamcast items so I offered 3 for both, I'm guessing the controller was never used as it was still in the bag inside the box. Offered 5 for the DS & PS2 game which was marked .75. The PC games were 2 each and I offered 5 for the 4 I got.

Game Boy Games - Game & Watch Collection 2, Some Mary Kate & Ashley Planner game, Super Mario Land 1 & 2. Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Street Fighter II, Super Mario Land & Toy Story.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

picked these up recently, namco museum 64 and mega man x were ebay purchases the rest were found in the wild.

lois & clark collection 50$
    clay fighter-CIB 25 $
    bio freaks-CIB 12$
    jeopardy-CIB 7$
    mega man collection-CIB 5$
    halo 2-cb 5$
    summoner-CIB 5$
    singstar legends-CIB 5$
    doa 2 hardcore-CIB 5$
    dukes of hazard-CIB 5$
    cursed mountain-CIB 10$
    lemmings-cb 5 $
    goof troop-c 5$
    nba live 2000-c 5$
    lord of the sword-c 5$
    sonic colors-CIB 10$

fighters destiny-ib 10$
    scooby doo-b 10$
    tonic trouble-b 10$
    flying dragon-ib 10$
    genji-CIB 6.66$
    castle shikigami 2-CIB 6.66$
    Kao the kangaroo round 2-CIB 6.66$
    mega man x-CIB 70$
    namco museum-CIB sealed 26$

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Flea Market 8-4-13

Ballz - 3
    6 Playstation Games - 5
    Game Boy Pocket & Pac-Man - 7
    Last 3 Games - 3

Ballz was asking price, tried 2 and wouldn't budge. Playstation games were a buck each and took 5 for 6. Game Boy Pocket was 10, offered 5 to which they countered with 7. The last 3 games were a buck each asking price, non of them have manuals.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last 2 days...

$5.99 each from Goodwill.

$5.99 from Salvation Army. It is unopened but the shrinkwrap is open on the right spine of the box.

These were found at a Goodwill for $5.99 each, all new and sealed. I wonder if these were part of a store or warehouse drop given the Blade II and Cabela games for both Xbox and PS2 (there was another sealed PS2 Blade II that I left).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

FLEA MARKET Shenanigans..

Saturday,no flea rained out...
    a friend hit some estate,garage sales and picked up some game items..

Sunday..local flea market..
    PLAN:
    Get there early to meet an ebay buyer who lives local who was to buy a high priced rare game I have listed on ebay..
    I did not pull the auction as I don’t know if he was for real.plan to meet up early.
    So I set out with my 3 kids, my son on his electric dirtbike ,I pass a garage sale just setting up that looked to have boxed NES games on the table,I was rushing to make sure not to be late to meet up with the ebay guy so I didn’t stop..
    I get to the flea market early and it’s flooded with buyers..I’m not seeing anything on my quick travel through.
    I did find an old ETCH A SKETCH but it had water in it.$3.00 bucks,Pass..The lady is telling me it’s good-look it writes...No..I don’t see any lines... yet Silver water is coming out the knobs..scavengers.

I notice on another table a NOMAD,and two gameboys $5.00 Each...I won’t even haggle those prices..
    (nomad works-just bought a new screen cover)

DVD 5.00

Plan:
    Help out at a Video Game Vendors table,take some orders and drop off repairs.
    another friend to show up with what he bought Saturday and let me pick his box..
    He Shows up and I got the below(for resale)

I spent all day at the flea ,making sales,helping out..the ebay guy never showed..never called,nothing..

My dad and his girlfriend show up.

My son has his electric dirtbike up behind the vendors L lined tables..When we all had our back turned a lil 9-10 year old girl grabs the bike,takes off on it...My dad comes running telling me he saw her going up the isles with her DAD..
    Honestly she took off so fast I had my one year old daughter in my arms,I‘m trying to direct the troops to go get after her.

We all take off and my dads girlfriend (age 50) heads her off,the lil girl ducks under her arms and runs right through her while the girls dad watches..my son gets in front of her and she dip turns with a frantic look on her dace and gets by him..(bike goes 15-20 mph modified)
    Finally the girl stops,jumps off and runs away to her dad awaiting and they walk away....WTF just went on,My heart was racing so fast!!..I want to say something to the dad but he just looks ignorant to the situation, I think people are just stupid today and don’t teach their kids to not touch things..
    This wasn’t the first time we saw them,10 minutes later they passed by again..I was still boiling..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SlowGolf2004
    PSN
    ownerizer
    Steam
    WDENNIS5280

My son has his electric dirtbike up behind the vendors L lined tables..When we all had our back turned a lil 9-10 year old girl grabs the bike,takes off on it...My dad comes running telling me he saw her going up the isles with her DAD..
    Honestly she took off so fast I had my one year old daughter in my arms,I‘m trying to direct the troops to go get after her.

We all take off and my dads girlfriend (age 50) heads her off,the lil girl ducks under her arms and runs right through her while the girls dad watches..my son gets in front of her and she dip turns with a frantic look on her dace and gets by him..(bike goes 15-20 mph modified)
    Finally the girl stops,jumps off and runs away to her dad awaiting and they walk away....WTF just went on,My heart was racing so fast!!..I want to say something to the dad but he just looks ignorant to the situation, I think people are just stupid today and don’t teach their kids to not touch things..
    This wasn’t the first time we saw them,10 minutes later they passed by again..I was still boiling..
    As the quote goes "Some people's children"..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Quote Originally Posted by SparTonberry View Post
    The real cart doesn't have the Game Boy box logo on it or the Red Version text (just dug out my 100% legit CIB to be sure, naturally there's several variants on Google. Not sure if the black E is legit variant, but mine has a white ESRB E).
    I took a picture yesterday as a comparison..

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Gamecube

Got this for $10 through craigslist on my lunch break. #Winning!!!

Name:	photo (1).jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	6972

Alex (Level 15) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Some parents teach their kids to steal. I know some vendors from a flea market who told me what happened to them. Apparently a bunch of gypsies sent all their kids(a lot) to grab as much stuff from their tables as they could, when the vendors grabbed some of the kids they feigned ignorance and pretended they didn't know they were doing anything wrong. I was told they were all young kids like around 10, some younger or around that age.