I wanted to share with everyone a project that I have been working on with a fellow modding associate of mine.

It's the CrossPlane :

"The Cross Plane" is the worlds first multi-platform WVI (Wireless Video Interface) gaming controller that brings a new angle into the way we play modern video games. Designed to support gaming platforms like XBox 360, PlayStation 3, OUYA and PC, "The Cross Plane" puts your favorite games from your favorite platforms right to the palm of your hand, all in beautiful Hi-Def quality!

Basically Chris Downing a friend and fellow modder showed me a project he had been working on for over a year. It was a Retro System controller that had a built in screen. He wanted to take it to Kickstarter and wanted to know what I thought of it. I liked it but just thought it needed to be modernized to bring it to the next level where it could succeed.

We then spent the next 4-5 months working on getting a prototype and a plan together. After lot's of hard work we were successful and we have our very first High Definition Wireless Video Gaming Controller, the CrossPlane.

We are live on Kickstarter and we really need the communities help to make it a success. If you like the project help out if you can.

And the youtube video :

Thanks for the help everyone