Recently I obtained multiple copies of Mega Man: The Wiley Wars. These were Taiwanese copies of the game - i.e. bootlegs, most likely, but not so different than any modern "reproduction" of the game either. The copies I found were made in the early 1990s, and they all run great. The quality is also here, the products are solid.

The guy I got these from did not have the original Sega clamshell cases, and had folded the artwork up; however, you could just take an extra Sega case, put the artwork in it, and things would look pretty nice again.

Carts are said to be brand new, though I am just taking the guy's word for it, who sold these to me. Knowing that he was in the industry though, I have to believe his word as truth.

Asking $20 per copy, shipped worldwide (with registered mail). Any questions, please ask. I would gladly sell multiple copies to people too, if interested. If you enjoy the original Mega Man games, and want a cheap way to play the first three on your Sega, this is an affordable and quality way to do so.