Thread: Selling 3 rare games (Harvest Moon 64, Snowboard Kids 2, Misadventures of Tron Bonne)

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    drkessence
    PSN
    drkessence
    Steam
    drkessence

Default Selling 3 rare games (Harvest Moon 64, Snowboard Kids 2, Misadventures of Tron Bonne)

Hey, all. I'm looking to sell a few games. Why am I selling these? Well I intended to hold onto my old games till I die, but unfortunately money has become tight. I'm graduating college this year (3d environment modeling and character animation ) so most of what I'm making at work is going into preparing to start paying back loans, not to mention my TV just went kaput a few days ago So I'm essentially doing this as a last resort since I hate to see my childhood memories go. I'm posting here because I'd rather sell these to people who will appreciate them for what they're worth rather than have to sell them to someone on ebay. I've taken amazing care of my games, even when I was a child, so I'd prefer to sell them to someone who I know will take the same care.

All of these are CIB. Looking for the best offers, but my acceptance is being based on average prices of similar sold auctions on ebay.

Currently I have Harvest Moon 64 on ebay which you can find here. The reason being simply that it's all ready to be shipped, it just needs a buyer.

Anyways, here's what I'm looking to sell (I'll add more as I finish putting together the boxes and manuals and stuff to take pictures):

N64
    ------------
    Harvest Moon 64 RARE - Images (1, 2, 3)
    *Near perfect condition. Only flaw is a small, light mark on the right of the cartridge, box and contents like new.
    Snowboard Kids 2 RARE - Images coming soon

PS1
    ------------
    The Misadventures of Tron Bonne VERY RARE (includes the Megaman Legends demo disc) - Images (1, 2, 3)
    *Disc is in great condition. Pearl Case is BRAND NEW.
    Last edited by drkssence; 10-04-2013 at 07:01 PM.