Something I've noticed and have always been curious about.
Back in the years, japanese companies (Especially Konami and Capcom) had licenses to make games of American cartoons and movies.
Such as Capcom's Disney games and Marvel games, Konami's TMNT games, Batman Returns, The Goonies. Most American companies did a bad job with our licensed games as they just used them to cash in, some turned out to be the worst games of all time, but when Japanese companies (Again, the ones mentioned) turned our licenses in to some of the greatest games of all time, others they at least just made sure that they were playable and fun.

You can tell they actually put effort into american licenses, because they make them as accurate as possible, and that the graphics look just like the license cartoon or movie and it shows that they're very knowledgeable of it.

I'm not at all saying every licensed game from America is bad or every single licensed game from Japan is amazing.
I just wonder why they are willing to put so much work into American Licenses, why they cared alot about something that (Some, or just limited) didn't come out in Japan.
Do they just love the movies or cartoons that they make games of? Is it about making the most money they can? Or maybe it's just because they're that amazing of companies. Just in case anyone knows the answer. If theres anything I'm missing or if theres anything you feel I should know about or examples of anything or to correct me on something, that'd be nice to be said with being any harsh. Thanks.
Also if you wish for more of an explanation, have any questions, see examples of what I'm specifically talking about, feel free to ask.