So much candy. Oh my goodness, so much candy. Halloween is the best, isn't it? Just the best. And now it's over, which is sad, but that's okay, because we have memories and tummy aches to tide us over for awhile.

I don't live in a particularly large city, so unfortunately there weren't a whole lot of what I would call creative costumes out and about on Thursday evening. Still, there were some people who got pretty clever. I saw someone dressed as Vine sensation BatDad by wearing a Batman mask on his face and a giant fake iPhone around his head and shoulders. I also witnessed someone dressed as The Doctor from Doctor Who. This devoted fan built a life-size TARDIS (well, it was life-size on the outside), which he then had a friend wheel into his girlfriend's place of work, where he stepped out and proposed. So that was pretty cool.

What did you all do for Halloween? See any good costumes? If you've got pics to share (tasteful only, please!), feel free to link below. That is, of course, after you check out this week's selection of webcomics and vote for your favorite.

Pain Train (Halloween 2013)
8BitGamer (Silent But Deadly)
Critical Miss (DOTA)
Awkard Zombie (Getting Served)
The Gamercat (Curiosity Killed The Town)
Life In Aggro (Day Of The Dead)
Nerd Rage (Regional Building Codes)Continue reading Weekly Webcomic Wrapup has cavities
Weekly Webcomic Wrapup has cavities originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 02 Nov 2013 23:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments