So Black Friday is over, we're all in the clear and we can calm down until the actual holidays hit, right? Wrong, chump. Black Friday cannot be contained to a single day! Many retailers are holding Black Friday-level savings all weekend, and we begin next week with Cyber Monday. Add in the fact that several stores decided to open at 6 p.m. on Thursday, thus earning the event the nickname "Black Thriday," and what more is there to say other than yaaaaaaay consumerism?

You will see many, many sales between now and the end of the year. So I just wanted to put out this friendly reminder to be wise with your money. Most of these items will still be around weeks and months down the road, so you don't need to break the bank to ... hang on, that thing I want is how much off? Sorry guys, I gotta go. I have a ... food in the oven. Why not occupy yourselves with this week's selection of webcomics while I'm gone?

Penny Arcade (Distillation)
Dorkly (The Definitive Zelda Argument)
Ctrl+Alt+Del (May The Deals Be Ever In Your Favor)
ReadySoup (Cowabunga)
Awkward Zombie (The Catch)
8BitGamer (Tall Grass)
Critical Miss (The Quota)Continue reading Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is being fiscally responsible (yeah right)
Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is being fiscally responsible (yeah right) originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 30 Nov 2013 23:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments