Now i think i have problems with the sensor bar of the wii, yesterday after we were playing on the TV of my mom my sister and my niece.
by accident the sensor fall off to the ground, it didn't broke, but after i was playing back in my room, i started to experiment some issues with some games.

in Punch Out, the cursors keep appearing and dissapearing after a while, and was a problem to keep choosing the menus, then i noticed that the cursor on the normal wii screen is quite shaky even if i barely move it a bit.

Plus when i was playing smash bros, i noticed SEVERAL inconsistencies with the controllers, almost if the gameplay became TOO sensitive, more often when i just tap a button once, like the jump button, it did automatically the double jump, running was a pain in the ass, since i did tap twice foward to run, and teh character will run only a bit and then stop, then when i just wanted to change direction, it will randomly do it in a dash way, sometimes just normal, other time i wanted to run, and the characters just dash and went back to normal speed.

What can i do now.