Thread: ** FS: NEW, ORIGINAL, AUTOGRAPHED Cyberpunks 1996 "Stella Gets A New Brain" Atari 2600 Supercharger CD #5 of 400 **

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ** FS: NEW, ORIGINAL, AUTOGRAPHED Cyberpunks 1996 "Stella Gets A New Brain" Atari 2600 Supercharger CD #5 of 400 **

Howdy -

I have the following for sale to the BEST OFFER by 9pm (PDT) SUNDAY, 9TH MARCH, 2014..

* BRAND-NEW, NEVER USED, ORIGINAL RELEASE, AUTOGRAPHED, 1996 Cyberpunks Atari 2600 Starpath Supercharger "Stella Gets A New Brain CD project/compilation #5 out of 400..

* HISTORY: I pre-ordered and purchased this AUTOGRAPHED by Steve Hale, numbered #5 out of 400 compilation, directly from Glenn Saunders in 1996 and have kept the ORIGINAL PACKAGING (padded mailing envelope) with hand-written return address for Glenn Saunders and hand-written addressing to me, complete with original, AUTOGRAPHED, Steve Hale manual and mint, unused, CD-ROM, hand-lettered #5 (out of 400) all together over the years and I am the original owner..

* The ONLY condition issue: original padded mailing envelope is a wee-bit sunfaded on the right-hand side..

* Here is the official FAQ about the original Cyberpunks "Stella Gets A New Brain" project, courtesy of the digitpress.com www site:

http://www.digitpress.com/faq/supercharger.htm#sec1.1

* One discrepancy, when I bought this CD-ROM compilation, I was under the impression there were 400 originals made (not the 350 mentioned in the above FAQ) I have in my collection a 2nd copy which is #356 and it was purchased in 1996 at just about the same time as the #5 I am selling..

* REASON FOR SELLING: I am a collector and I buy and sell some of these neat-o items as investments.. =)

** PAYMENT TERMS: item is sold "AS-IS", no returns and payment is to be made via PAYPAL, please.. **

** SHIPPING: very carefully packaged and delivered via USPS (tracked and insured) Priority Mail; pricing to be determined.. **

** For personal selling/feedback references, please refer to my eBay profile: SNEEKYTIKI **

** BEST OFFER by 9pm (PDT) SUNDAY, 9TH MARCH, 2014 (I may list on eBay, if not sold, with a reserve price, sometime in the far off, far-far-far-away, so faaarrr awaaayyy, FUTURE).. Please contact me via EMAIL messaging here on digitpress.com to make offers.. I may CLOSE the offers if I receive an acceptable bid PRIOR to 9pm (PDT) SUNDAY 9TH MARCH, 2014.. **

If you have any questions, please don't hesistate to ask.. =)

- Chris..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0001.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	7378   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0005.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	7379   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0006.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	7380   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0007.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	7381  

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile ** update **

Hi -

the current standing offer I have is $85.00 as of 1:30am (PDT) 9th March, 2014.. =)

** BEST OFFER by 9pm (PDT) SUNDAY, 9TH MARCH, 2014.. **

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ** update: Offers closed, thank you! =) **

Hallo -

Offers are now CLOSED for the Cyberpunks Starpath Supercharger CD; thanks very much for all interest, offers and inquiries..

- Chris.. =)