There are so many factors than can define what makes a console particularly great to someone, that I don't know if a larger library can equate to quality for a person who owns said console. I always feel this way about some of the more mainstream consoles. I will take suggestions from articles listing overrated/underrated games as well as browse the entire GameFAQs database on certain days when I have the free time to become acquainted with what it has to offer. This rings true to me especially in the case of DS and PS2. A large portion of the library is dedicated to genres (like kiddie games or JRPGs) that don't appeal to me much at all. It seems to be a 'jack-of-all-trades, master of none' type scenario where they made just enough to appear that they cater to all, but at the same time do not really excel at any one genre, or in my case, not enough in the ones I like in particular. I do not want to knock people's taste who enjoy the stronger points in focus on these consoles, but that I am a firm believer in quality-over-quantity and understand where my interests lie. Please share any similar experiences you have been through regarding this.