Thread: I'm proposing next month - buy some of my sealed games and help me pay for it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking I'm proposing next month - buy some of my sealed games and help me pay for it!

To be fair, I'll be making this same sale thread on other sites as well, but I will keep things updated.

I'm preparing to ask my girlfriend to marry me next month. The ring has been bought, the surprise proposal is being planned and budgeted, its just a pricey process, as those who have gone through it can attest. To help pay for everything, I thought it was time to sell some of my best items I have. The majority of these items are still factory sealed, those that aren't will have their full contents shown. I know what the values to these games are, but I'm willing to work out deals with people, and on the pricier items, I will be including insurance and signature confirmation free of charge for extra security. I AM NOT TRADING - short of a complete copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga, there isn't anything I'm looking for at the moment. If there's something you want to work a deal on, PLEASE PM ME - I'm putting this list through four websites, its just easier this way for me.

OK, that having been said, let's get to what I'm selling. First, the opened items:

Pokemon Box, Japanese import, COMPLETE:

Pokemon Yellow, COMPLETE:

And now the sealed games:

Dragon Ball Z Budokai, black label 1st release:

Xenosaga Espisode II:

Psychonauts:

Mega Man X7:

Bioshock 2 Special Edition (outer cover seal came off from storage, inner seal still perfectly intact:

Fallout New Vegas: Collector's Edition (1 ps3, 1 360):

Duke Nukem Forever: Balls of Steel Edition 360 (3 available):

Metroid Prime Trilogy: Collector's Edition (Original release in the metal case, 2 available):

Rock Band 2: Special Edition wii (I won this in Pepsi's Beatles Rock Band promotion years ago, never opened it):

Heavy Shreddin' NES

Resident Evil Gaiden:

Conker's Bad Fur Day:

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories:

Final Fantasy VI Advance (3 available):

Inuyasha: Secret of the Divine Jewel:

Super Mario Bros & Friends: When I Grow Up (Official Nintendo Released DOS game, can't find it literally ANYWHERE for sale):

World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade LE (some of the seal has some tears):

As I rummage through my stuff, I may be adding more to this list. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Visc; 08-04-2014 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump, if you're looking to buy these to just resell them don't waste either of our time please.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First off, congratulations.

That being said, most people who look at this list instantly hit the back button because you dont have prices up.

No one wants to waste their time playing the guessing game(most "collectors" have learned their lesson by now).

Even if the prices you have in mind are asinine, its still better to get a feel for you before anyone throws out an offer.

Sorry if I come off as a dick(I honestly cannot help it).

ServBot (Level 11) Edmond Dantes's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Like he said.

I'm honestly interested in that Resident Evil Gaiden, but I'm not gonna pay exhorbitant eBay prices for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    Like he said.

I'm honestly interested in that Resident Evil Gaiden, but I'm not gonna pay exorbitant eBay prices for it.
    You wouldn't be interested in mine then. I'm not asking ebay prices but close to them. It isn't worth it to me to let them go for a fraction of what I know they can get.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also, I've decided to pull the Zelda DS games for now, but I also have available now a sealed Zelda 4 Swords Adventure for the gamecube (the box one that came with a gba-gc link cable inside). No photoes yet, but I can take them if asked to.