Thread: Would like to trade old video game magazines (also sell) look inside

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Would like to trade old video game magazines (also sell) look inside

What I'd really like to do, is trade a bunch of my magazines pictured below, for other magazines that I'm looking for. I put a list of magazines that I'm looking for at the very bottom of this post. Unfortunately, I know that many people might not have the issues that I'm actually looking to trade for, but they still would like to get some of these issues. Because of this, I put prices on all the magazines, still, I'd much rather trade issues.

The prices are based on many factors. Scarcity is a huge component. Magazines that generally don't show their face very often, are obviously worth more than those that do. Sometimes an issue is worth more because it's a November or December issue, and it's absolutely huge. There are many different factors. I have a ton of magazines that I'm selling that are only 50 cents, or 75 cents each. Those are magazines that are more recent. Magazines from the early 90's just have more value than recent magazines. Hard to find magazines from 1989, 1990, 1991 and 1992 can be extremely expensive. Mags from 1993 thru 1997 can also be quite expensive. When you get to 1998 , the prices tend to drop a bit, and then post 2000, the prices drop quite a bit. Most of it is just scarcity. Anyways, some of my prices might seem crazy high, but that's more an indication of me really wanting to "trade" an issue, rather than sell it. Sure, I'll put a price on just about anything, but sometimes I'll price something higher than you might expect, because I'd rather save it for a good trade...

Shipping is not included in the prices, but I only charge the actual exact shipping cost. I don't charge any extras for handling or materials or anything like that. Just whatever I have to pay the post man. Normally, Media Mail is the cheapest way to go, but if you're buying a large number of mags, sometimes the Priority Box is the best way to go. Please include your zip code in your PM's. Thanks.

1. Game Informer - Jan./Feb. 1992 - Lemmings - Front cover and back cover in excellent condition. There is an address label on the back cover towards the bottom. Interior pages are in excellent condition. I would say that this issue is in "near-mint" cond. The only thing keeping it from being mint is the address label on the back. ------------- $4.50

2. Next Generation - July 1997 - Blasto - Front cover is in good cond. , there is some residue from an address label. Back cover has some minor bends / scuffs, but nothing major, it's in pretty good cond. The last 6 or so pages in the magazine have a tiny rip at the top of the page near the corner. It's a very small rip, but it's there. Otherwise, all the pages are in very good cond. ------------- $5.50

3. Super Gaming - Winter 1991 - Mega Man - Front cover is in good condition. There is a slight bend that runs the length of the spine on the cover, but I think it's normal for this type of binding. Back cover in good cond. The interior pages are in good condition, although page 17/18 has a small section cut out of it. This is the Super Tricks section of the magazine, and somebody must have cut out a level select code for a game or something. All other pages appear to be in great shape. Last 3 or 4 pages of the magazine have a bent corner at the very tip top of the corner. It's extremely minor, but just wanted to mention it. --------------- $7.50

4. Mega Play - March/April 1992 - The Terminator - The cover of this issue was starting to fall apart along the spine, somebody put tape all along the spine to prevent it from falling apart. The cover does have some small bends at the two corners. The bend in the bottom right corner goes through the first 7 or 8 pages of the magazine. Back cover has a small bend at the top corner. Other minor scuffs and wear and tear on the back cover. A bunch of the pages in the middle are starting to come a bit loose. Might need to take out the staples, and try to re-staple them all together. Or just leave the pages kinda loose in the middle. Page 49/50 is halfway coming loose. Pages are in good shape otherwise. Pages have the tiniest curl at the very edge of some of them. Very, very minor. ------------------- $5

1. Next-Generation - #32 - August 1997 - Lost World (Sega) - Front cover is in very good condition. Back cover in very good condition. There is a faint fold or impression in the middle of the back cover. Interior pages are in very good condition. There is a very tiny amount of "curl" on some of the very tip top corners of the pages. This slight blemish only affects the first 30 or so pages. The fold on the back cover leaves a faint impression on the last 5 or 6 pages. It fades away pretty quickly. ----------------------- $5.50

2. Next Generation - #33 - September 1997 - Messiah - Front cover has a fold in the bottom right corner. There are some extremely minor scuffs along the right edge of the front cover. There is a bend or impression along the spine that runs from top to bottom, but this might just be a normal thing for how the mag is binded. Either way, it's quite minor. The back cover has a bit of a crease or fold in the middle, running the length of the back cover. It's kinda like an indentation or something. It's not really a big deal. Front and back cover are in good cond. all things considered. Just pointing out anything I notice. The fold on the front cover (bottom right corner), has left an impression on the first 20 pages or so. It's a relatively faint impression that starts off more noticeable and then fades away after about 20 pages. The back 20 pages of the magazine has a bit of an impression from the crease on the back cover. It's mostly only noticeable on very dark pages. It's more noticeable on the very back pages, and then becomes less pronounced. Besides these issues, the interior pages are in outstanding condition. There isn't any curl to the corners, or anything like that. ------------------------ $5.50

1. High End : The Magazine for Advanced Video Gamers - Premiere Issue - Oct. / Nov. 1991 - Mega CD - Front cover is in good cond. There are some very minor scuff marks. Back cover in good cond. Interior pages in great cond. Interesting article about the "Die Hard Game Club", before they became a magazine. ----------------------- $2

1. Video Games & Computer Entertainment ( VG&CE ) - #8 - May 1993 - Starfox - Front cover in very good condition, but there is an address label. Back cover in very good cond. with slight discoloring near the spine towards the top of the back cover. It's very minor. Interior pages are in very good condition. Includes an 8 page Atari Lynx advertising insert in great cond.! This issue would be near mint if it wasn't for the address label and the minor blemish on the back of the mag. -------------- $5

2. GamePro - #112 - January 1998 - Mortal Kombat 4 - Front cover has address label residue. Top right tippy top corner has a small bend. Back cover is in good shape. Interior pages are in good cond. ----------------- $2.75

3. Nintendo Power - #123 - August 1999 - Hybrid Heaven - Front cover in good cond. Some residue from an address label, although not too bad at all.. Back cover has some folds / bends towards the bottom left. Interior pages in good cond. , appears to have all inserts intact. ------------------ $3.50

4. Nintendo Power - #180 - June 2004 - Tales of Symphonia - Front cover has a big fold down the middle of the cover. There is another fold a little to the right of the big one. Back cover is in good shape. Most of the magazines pages have a fold or crease in it, similar to the front cover. As you go through the pages, the crease gets less noticeable, but you have to get to almost the very end of the magazine before you can't really see it anymore. Other than that, the mag is in pretty decent shape. ------------------ $2.75

1. Video Games & Computer Entertainment ( VG&CE ) - #9 - October 1989 - Atari Lynx - This issue is in excellent condition. Both front and back cover are in great condition. The pages are in very good condition. The only blemish to this magazine, is that starting at about page 75, the very edge of the bottom corner of the pages start to have a tiny bend to them. We are talking super tiny, and the very edge corner of the page. Not a big deal, but still something to point out. Otherwise this issue would be considered near mint. ----------------------------- $12

2. Video Games & Computer Entertainment ( VG&CE ) - #26 - March 1991 - Military Madness - The biggest blemish of this issue is some water damage on the front cover. There is a bit of rippling on the front cover due to water damage. It's not as bad as you might think, and the rippling only affects the cover. The back cover has a very tiny bit of rippling along the spine, but other than that, the back cover is in good cond. The first 7 or 8 pages, where the water damage was has some slight discoloring at the edges of the pages. The pages don't have the rippling that you normally get with water damage, but a bit of a discoloring to their edges. Not that big of a deal, but I like to point out everything. The rest of the magazines pages are in very good condition, with a tiny bit of a curl at the very bottom corner of the pages, but it's very subtle, and not very noticable at all. -------------------- $7.50

3. Video Games & Computer Entertainment ( VG&CE ) - #6 - July 1989 - PC Engine comes to America - Front Cover has a bit of a curl on the right side where you open the mag up. If laying flat on the ground, it has a slight curl. There is a small fold on the front cover near the middle of the right side. There appears to be a blemish from a pricing sticker that was located under the "&" on the cover. Back cover has some minor scuffs and folds, but in overall solid condition. Interior pages are in very good cond. --------- $12

4. Video Games & Computer Entertainment ( VG&CE ) - #8 - September 1989 - Power Glove - Front cover has some scuffs and minor folds on the right side, starting towards the middle and going down from there. Back cover is in good cond. Interior pages are in very good condition. -------------------- $9

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #16 - Super Mario 4 - November 1990 - Almost near-mint cond. Some very light scuffs on front cover. Otherwise absolutely excellent. ------------------- $14

2. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #14 - Mega Man 3 - September 1990 - This magazine has some pages cut out of it. Half of page 13/14 has been cut out. Most of page 15/16 has been cut out, and page 17/18 is totally missing. Page 29/30 is totally missing. A small portion of page 35/36 has been cut out. Pages 37/38, 39/40 and 41/42 are missing. Five pages are missing between pages 55 and 68. Page 79/80 has a section cut out of it.
    So, obviously, it seems like this magazine was own by somebody that couldn't control their sissors for some weird reason. Still, what is here, is in good condition, and there are still a lot of interesting pages that remain. This magazine has a grand total of 82 potential pages, of which, 27 pages are either missing or damaged. It's a ton of pages, but almost 70 percent of the magazine is intact. Certainly not collector condition, but good for getting a great vibe of the gaming industry of September 1990. -------------- $5.75

1. Ultra Game Players - #109 - April 98 - Gex on N64 - Front cover has some small folds in the bottom right corner. Back cover appears to be in very good cond. Interior pages are in very good condition. The first 2 or 3 pages has a slight bend at the lower corner like the cover, but it fades away within a couple of pages. ------------------- $4.75

2. Game Players - March 1995 - Toshinden - Front cover has some folds along the bottom right side of the cover. There is a faint fold along the edge, and a shaper, smaller fold at the very bottom. Minor scuff marks along the edge of the cover, nothing major.. Back cover is in pretty good cond. , with minor scuff marks, but nothing major. First 4 or 5 pages of the mag have a small fold in the bottom corner, but it fades away after a couple of pages. The interior pages are in good cond. All inserts are present. There is the tiniest of curls at the very, very edges of the corners, but it's very minor, and almost not even worth mentioning. -------------------- $4.50

3. Game Players - #78 - December 1995 - Soul Edge - Front cover has a small fold in the upper right corner, and a few folds at the bottom right corner. Very faint residue from an address label at the bottom left. Back cover has a bit of rippling to it. Might have some minor water damage. There are other misc scuffs, and wear and tear, but it's in pretty good shape. Interior pages are in pretty good cond. but Game Players used really cheap paper during this period, and it shows it's age it seems. The back 20 or 30 pages have a bit of faint rippling at the top of the page from possible water damage. This issue is still in very readable condition, but not a collectors issue. ------------------- $4

1. Super NES Buyer's Guide - Volume 3 - Issue 6 - November 1993 - Street Fighter 2 Turbo - The picture above that shows Street Fighter 2 Turbo is just a reference for the issue it is. The one I have, is the one above that, It's missing the front cover and pages 3/4 and 5/6. It's missing the back cover and pages 63/64 and 65/66. It's too bad page 63 is gone, because there were 3 reviews on that page. The remaining pages are in good condition. It's still a cool magazine for reading material. -------------- $2.50

1. Diehard GameFan - Volume 1 - Issue 8 - July 1993 - Zombies Ate My Neighbors - Front cover in good shape. Minor scuff marks. Back cover in good cond. , but there is a very small fold at the bottom left corner. It's pretty subtle, but it's there. Interior pages are in very good cond. The back 10 pages or so has a very tiny fold at the bottom left corner, kinda like the back cover, but not as pronounced. It's very minor, but worth mentioning. --------------------------- $9

1. Diehard GameFan - Volume 1 - Issue 4 - February 1993 - Blaster Master 2 - Front cover in good condtion with some minor blemishes. The very upper right corner has a bend, the very edge of the bottom corner has a tiny bend. There is a scuff mark in the middle at the very bottom of the front cover. It's very small. Back cover is in good shape, but does have a decent sized bend in the bottom right corner. Pages 41/42 and 43/44 are loose in the middle of the magazine. Page 81/82 has a small section cut out of it. Some of the pages have a very slight curl at the very edge of the top corner or bottom corner. Extremely minor. Other than those blemishes, all of the pages are in very good cond. ------------------------------ $12

2. Diehard GameFan - Volume 1 - Issue 7 - June 1993 - Rock 'N Roll Racing - Front cover is in good cond. Minor scuff marks along the edges. Back cover in good cond. There is a tiny bit of tape on the back bottom right corner, that appears to be there to prevent the spine from ripping. It's a small piece of tape, and not very noticable at all. Minor scuff marks at the bottom edge of the back cover. Interior pages are in very good condition. ----------------------------- $10

1. Diehard GameFan - Volume 3 - Issue 4 - April 1995 - Knuckles Chaotix - Front cover is in pretty good cond. , but it does have a pretty big fold on the bottom right side. There are some other folds closer to the corner. There are also some minor scuffs along the spine. The very tippy top of the right corner has a fold. Back cover is in good shape, but does have some scuff marks along the bottom right side. The very tippy top of the upper left corner has a tiny fold. The interior pages are in very good cond. The first couple of pages do have a small fold in the bottom right corner (from the cover), but that fold fades away after a few pages. Also, the first few pages are starting to come slightly loose from the binding at the very bottom. Some of the pages at the very tippy top, or very, very bottom corner, have a slight curl, but it's very minor if anything. ----------------------------- $7

2. Diehard GameFan - Volume 3 - Issue 11 - November 1995 - Skeleton Warriors - Front cover is in good cond. There are some very, very minor scuffs but other than that it's in very good cond. Back cover is in good cond, but at the very bottom, towards the right, there was a very small rip that was taped up. There is some minor scuff marks and wear and tear, but it's in great shape. Interior pages are in great cond. ------------------------------------- $7

3. Diehard GameFan - Volume 2 - Issue 12 - December 1994 - Doom 32X - This is probably one of the greatest issues of GameFan in existence. It's absolutely huge, too big to fit in a normal bag/board combo. It's Jumbo! So much amazing gaming coverage in this issue. Front cover is in good shape, but there is some residue from an address label on the bottom of the cover, also, on the top right edge of the cover is a small area with a dent in it. Other than that, the front cover is in good shape. Back cover is in ok cond. There was a rip at the bottom of the magazine that was taped up. The top left corner has a small fold. There are some small folds in the bottom left corner of the back cover. Interior pages appear to be in good cond. Sonic and Knuckles poster is still intact. Samurai Showdown poster is intact. Special Sega sports advertising section is intact. Some of the pages at the very back of the mag have a fold in the upper left corner like the back cover. Some of the pages may have a super tiny amount of curl at the tippy top corner, but other than that, great cond. ---------------------- $8

4. Diehard GameFan - Volume 3 - Issue 1 - January 1995 - Phantasy Star IV - Another massive issue of GameFan. Barely fits into a bag. Front cover has a small bend in the upper right corner. It's hard to see, but you can feel it with your fingers. There is some minor spine wear at the top of the spine . Other than that, front cover is in nice cond. Back cover has a bit of a scuff mark on the very bottom towards the middle, but other than that, it's in excellent shape. The interior pages are in very good condition, but the very top of them there is a small rippling effect, like there was some water damage at the very top along the edges. It's more towards the top corner of the pages. The rippling is there, but it's only at the very, very top of the page. Some of the extreme bottom of the pages also has this rippling, which makes me think that maybe this is just something that happens to this type of paper over time. It's hard for me to believe that it would have water damage at the very, very top of the pages, and the very, very bottom of the pages, but nowhere in the middle. Anyways, the pages are in great shape other than the rippling, which is only at the very extremes of the pages, and only if you're actually looking for it. I like to point out any and every blemish that I see, because I know some stuff bothers some people, and doesn't bother other people. It just depends, but I just try to disclose everything. ------------------------ $8

1. Diehard GameFan - Volume 2 - Issue 8 - May 1994 - Super Street Fighter 2 - The front cover has a small bend at the very bottom right corner. The very bottom left corner (the spine), has been taped a little bit. Front cover has a very tiny amount of rippling. Back cover in pretty good cond. A tiny amount of rippling on the back cover towards the very bottom. Back cover has various minor scuffs and such. Page 89/90 has a small section cut out of it. Like 1/8th of the page. Other than that, the interior pages appear to be in pretty good condition. There is a tiny bit of curling at the very extreme edges of the corners, but it's not that big of a deal. It's very, very subtle. -------------------------- $6.50

1. GameFan - Volume 8, Issue 8 - August 2000 - Jet Grind Radio - Front cover has a bend at the bottom right corner. There is also a lighter fold that is near that bend. There is a printed address label. The front cover is actually in very good condtion besides the bend and fold in the bottom right corner. Back cover is in very good cond. Some extremely minor blemishes, but nothing of any real significance. The first couple of interior pages has a faint impression of the bend from the front cover. It fades after a couple of pages. Other than that, it appears that the interior pages are in very good cond. --------------------- $5.50

2. GameFan - Volume 8, Issue 9 - September 2000 - Sega Net - Front cover has some minor blemishes, but nothing really major. There is a printed address label. Back cover is also in very good cond, with just a few minor blemishes. Interior pages look to be in very good cond. ---------------- $6.50

3. GameFan - Volume 6, Issue 8 - August 1998 - Oddworld: Abe's Exodus - Front cover in good condition with just a few minor blemishes. The back cover has a very tiny fold / bend at the upper left tip of the corner. Pretty minor. Other than that, the back cover is in very good cond. The interior pages look to be in very good cond. Towards the front of the magazine, some of the pages have a very slight curl at the very tip of the bottom corner. It's only there for about 1/3rd of the magazine, and it's very minor. ------------- $6.50

4. GameFan - Volume 8, Issue 7 - July 2000 - Zelda Majora's Mask - Front cover has a faint bend at the top right corner. There is also a tiny rip at the middle of the right edge that has been taped up. Hardly noticable. There is a bit of a dent in the front cover, kinda near where the rip is, but it's only something that's noticed when touched. There is a printed address label on the cover. Overall, the front cover isn't in bad condition at all, just has a few minor blemishes worth pointing out. Back cover is in very good condition, with only a minor fold or bend at the very edge of the bottom left corner. It's extremely minor, and almost not even worth mentioning. Interior pages look to be in good condition. The very first few pages have a faint bend like the cover, but it quickly fades away. --------------------- $5.50

1. GameFan - Volume 8, Issue 10 - October 2000 - Cannon Spike - Front cover in good cond. There is a printed address label. The very tippy tip corners are slightly curled. Back cover has a very small dent in the bottom right corner. There are some other minor scuffs on the back cover, but it's in pretty good cond. overall. Interior pages appear to be in good cond. There is a super tiny amount of curl at the very tippy top of some pages, but other than that, the internal pages are in good cond... ---------- $6.50

1. GamePro - #18 - January 1991 - Joe Montana - Front cover has a minor fold or crease near the upper right corner of the cover. The very tip top upper right corner has a tiny fold. Very tiny, minor fold / bend at the bottom right corner. The front cover is actually in pretty decent cond. Back cover has a couple of folds / bends at the upper left corner. There also appears to be a tiny amount of ink from a pen about half the size of a dime in the upper left corner of the rear cover. It's actually pretty tiny, but I like to mention everything. Back cover has a couple of other minor scuffs, but nothing too serious. Back cover overall is in good cond. Interior pages look to be in very good condition. This issue has some amazing early Genesis coverage-----------------$8

2. GamePro - #19 - February 1991 - CD Rom Games! - Front cover has a fold / bend towards the bottom right corner of the cover. There is a very small fold / bend at the very tip of the bottom right corner. The rest of the front cover is in very good condition, and even with the minor folds, the overall condition of the front cover is good / very good. Back cover is in very good condition, with just a minor bit of scuffs / blemishes towards the top part of the inside of the back cover. The fold / bend on the bottom of the front cover has left a faint impression that shows up in the first 1/2 of the magazine. It's not very noticeable, but it's there if you look for it. Other than that the interior pages look to be in very good condition. This issue has some really nice early 90's video game stuff going on inside. Classic Gamepro issue. ------------------ $8.50

1. GamePro - #113 - February 1998 - Resident Evil 2 - Front cover has a bit of rippling along the top right edge, possibly from minor water damage. In the bottom left corner, there is some residue from an address label. UPC code has a pen line drawn across it. The back cover had a couple of small rips in the upper right corner that have been taped up nicely. There is a fold or impression along the entire spine of the back cover. Kinda like it's worn in along the spine. The first 25 pages of the magazine have a bit of the rippling like on the front cover. It fades slowly but surely over the first 25 pages or so. Other than that, the interior pages look good. GamePro was using a cheaper kinda paper at this point, so the pages are kinda cheapo style, but that's just the way it was. --------- $1.75

2. GamePro - #114 - March 1998 - Duke Nukem: Time to Kill - Front cover has some residue from where an address label was, but other than that it's in very good cond. Back cover is in very good cond., with some minor scuffs here and there. Nothing major. The interior pages look to be in great shape, but I must mention that page 121/122 and page 123/124 have a bent corner up at the top right corner of the mag. Other than that, the interior pages are in great cond. -------------------- $2

3. GamePro - #116 - May 1998 - Gex: Enter the Gecko 64 - Front cover is in very good condition with only one minor blemish. There is a blue pen line through the UPC code. Other than that, the front cover is in nice cond. The back cover has a fold in the bottom left corner. There is also a very small fold in the upper left corner. Overall back cover is in solid shape. Interior pages look to be in good cond. ----------------- $2

4. GamePro - #93 - June 1996 - War Gods - Front cover has some residue / blemish from where an address label was removed. There is a tiny bit of rippling at the very bottom middle of the front cover. It's pretty minor. Back cover has a faint impression of a fold somewhat close to the bottom left corner. Some other minor imperfections on the back cover, but nothing really worth mentioning. The first 16 or so interior pages have a tiny bit of rippling at the very bottom (like the front cover). It fades away about 16 pages in. It's not that major, but worth pointing out. The rest of the interior pages look to be in good condition. There is a tiny bit of "curl" at the very edge of the bottom corner of the earlier pages, but it's not that big a deal. ------------------- $1.75

5. GamePro - #101 - February 1997 - Killer Instinct Gold - The cover (front and back) has come loose from the magazine. The cover could probably be taped to the interior pages if somebody wanted to. Front cover has a fold at the upper and bottom right corners. There was a small rip on the front cover that was taped. Front cover might have other misc. blemishes that aren't really worth mentioning. Back cover is actually in pretty decent condition. There is some tape near the spine at the bottom right corner of the magazine. Likely to tape up a spine rip before it got worse. There are some minor scuffs on the back cover, but no big deal. The first couple of pages are kinda messed up towards the very middle of the right edge. (near where the front cover had a rip. This fades away after about 5 pages. The rest of the pages look to be in pretty good cond, but most of the pages do have minor "curls", at the very edge of the corners. This issue is in fine readable condition, but definitely not a collectors issue. ------------------ $1.25

6. GamePro - # 106 - July 1997 - Starfox 64 - The cover (front and back) has come loose from the magazine. The cover could probably be taped to the interior pages if somebody wanted to. The front cover is actually in great condition otherwise. There is a very faint fold going down the middle of the cover, but you have to really examine it to notice it. Back cover is also in very good condition. Interior pages actually look to be in very good cond. There is a tiny bit of a faint fold at the bottom right corner of some pages, but it's pretty tiny, and quite faint. Not a big deal. This magazine would be considered very good to near mint, if it wasn't for the cover being detatched. ------------------- $1.50

1. GamePro - #125 - February 1999 - Syphon Filter - Front cover has some residue / blemish from where an address label was removed. The very, very tip top edge of both right corners have a tiny fold. Super tiny, but it's there. Some other minor blemishes on the cover, but overall it's in good cond. Back cover is in very good condition. Interior pages look to be in good condition. Some of them have the very tip top corner folded or bent. It's pretty minor overall, but worth mentioning. ---------------- $1.75

2. GamePro - #127 - April 1999 - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - Front cover has some residue from where an address label was removed. There is a blue pen mark going through the UPC code. Tiny bit of a curl at the bottom right corner. It's at the extreme edge of the corner, and very tiny. Front cover has a bit of a faded look to it from a color standpoint. Back cover looks to be in good cond., with some extremely minor blemishes not worth noting. Interior pages look to be in good cond. There is some minor curling at the very extremity of some corners of the pages, but it's very, very minor. ---------------------- $1.75

3. GamePro - #132 - September 1999 - Dino Crisis - Front cover has some damage where an address label was removed with too much force. A small portion of the magazine was ripped off along with the address label. Look at the picture. Other than that, the front cover is in pretty good condition. Back cover has a fold / bend near the upper left corner. It's pretty faint, and not that noticable. Other than that, back cover appears to be in pretty good cond. Interior pages look to be in good condition. The back 20 pages or so has a faint fold impression, like on the back cover. Some pages have a very tiny bit of "curling" at the very, very edge of the corner, but it's extremely minor. This is a pretty thick issue with a lot of pages. --------------------- $2

4. GamePro - #117 - June 1998 - Mortal Kombat 4 - Front cover is in very good condition. There is a blue pen mark on the UPC code. Back cover has an impression of a bend or fold towards the bottom and near the middle right. The top edge of the back cover had two small rips that were taped up. The interior pages are in very good condition. However, I must note that the last 30 or so pages has a faint impression of the bend or fold from the back cover. It's more noticable towards the very back of the mag, but fades away after about 30 pages. --------------- $2

5. GamePro - #122 - November 1998 - Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - This is a very large issue. The front cover has the section where the address label was cut out of it. I had to tape this area up, or it would cause other parts of the cover to rip. There is also a small rip just below the middle right edge of the cover that was taped. Even with both of those problems, the front cover is in pretty decent condition. Back cover is in very good condition, but there are some very minor scuff marks along the bottom. The extreme edge of the corners are slightly bent. I'm talking the very, very tip of the corners. Interior pages are in very good condition. There is a tiny bit of curling to the extreme corners, more so towards the back of the magazine, but that's basically nit picking. ----------- $2

6. GamePro - #123 - December 1998 - Tomb Raider III - This is another very large issue. The front cover has a bit of a rippling effect to it, possibly from minor water damage. This is most pronounced along the right upper edge. The two right corners of the cover have some small bends and folds. There is some residue from the removal of an address label. The back cover has a bit of rippling along the top right edge. There is a tiny rip that was taped at the top right side. The very tippy top of the corners have a slight bend or curl. The interior pages are actually in very good shape. There are a few minor blemishes on the first couple of pages. They have impressions of the folds from the front cover. The back 20 or so pages curl at the very bottom corner, slightly. It's not a big deal. Overall the pages are in very good cond. --------- $2.25

1. GamePro - #163 - April 2002 - Virtua Fighter 4 - Front cover has a large fold on the bottom half of the magazine. There are also some folds / bends at the bottom right corner. There are some other minor scuffs and imperfections on the front cover. Back cover has a crease or indentation running from top to bottom in the middle. The top left corner has a very small fold. There is some discoloration / fading along the spine. In the first 1/3rd of the magazine, the pages have a slight curl at the very bottom corner. The last 10 or 20 pages of the magazine have a faint impression of the crease from the back cover. Overall, the interior pages are actually in pretty decent shape. ------------------------------------ $1.50

2. GamePro - #136 - January 2000 - Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation - Front cover has some rippling from possible water damage. There is a large fold / bend in the upper right corner. There are a few small folds / bends in the bottom right corner. Back cover also appears to have rippling from water damage. Back cover has a number of small folds in the top and bottom corners on the left side. There is a bit of color fading to both the front cover and back cover, but it's a bit more pronounced on the back cover. Most pages have a bit of rippling at the very bottom and very top of the page, likely due to water damage. Bottom line, this issue is not in collectors condition. It's more of an issue to keep in your bathroom, and if it falls into the toilet, oh well, lol. ----------- $1.00

3. GamePro - #153 - June 2001 - Harry Potter - Front cover has a small scuff mark near the bottom right edge of the cover. It's not that big a deal. Overall, the front cover is actually in very good condition. Back cover is in good condition, with some minor scuff marks, with a tad bit of dis-colorization or fading. Interior pages are in excellent condition. If the front and back covers were in excellent condition, this magazine would be labeled as mint condition. --------------- $2

1. Next-Gen - June 2000 - Omnimusha - Front cover has a bit of residue from removal of an address label. The bottom right corner has a small fold, the top right corner has a very small fold. Back cover has some folds in the upper left corner. There are some minor scuffs along the bottom edge, and very top edge of the back cover. Along the spine on the back cover it has some wear and tear / discolorization or fading. First 40 or so pages have a faint impression of the fold / bend from the upper right corner of the cover. There is also a small impression from the bottom right corner of the cover. They are more pronounced in the earlier pages and then they fade away. The back half of the magazine has a bit of rippling at the very top and bottom of the pages, this is an impression left over from the scuffs at the top and very bottom of the back cover. There is also a bit of an impression of the bent top corner on the back of the cover. Other than all that, the interior pages are in good condition. -------------- $2.50

2. Next-Gen - May 2001 - Halo - Front and back cover is worn / weathered. First 50 pages or so have a curl at the very bottom corner. It's much more pronounced, with more bends / folds in the first 20 pages or so, and then just a normal curl for the next 30 pages or so. Other than that, the interior pages are actually in pretty good condition. This magazine is obviously not in collectors condition. This is more of a magazine to keep in your bathroom or car for emergency reading material. -------------- $1.25

3. Next-Gen - June 2001 - Rogue Leader - Front and back cover is worn / weathered. There is some rippling on the front cover, from possible water damage. There is a strong fold at the bottom right corner of the front cover. Back cover is a bit weathered or faded, but not nearly as bad as the front. First 30 pages or so have bent corners at the very edge of the bottom corner, and they also have some rippling at the bottom of the pages. Back 20 pages or so have a faint, small bend at the top corner. This magazine is obviously not in collectors condition. This is more of a magazine to keep in your bathroom or car for emergency reading material. -------------- $1.00

4. Next-Gen - November 2001 - Maximo - Front cover has a large fold on the upper right side. There is a smaller fold / bend that is closer to the upper right corner. There are some other minor blemishes on the front cover, but not really worth mentioning. Back cover has a very small, sharp fold at the upper left corner. There is a crease or some weathering along the spine on the back cover. The interior pages are in pretty good condition, but there is some curling on the very tip top corners of some of the pages. This magazine is not really in collectors condition. It's not as bad as my May or June 2001 issue, but it's more in reading condition, but not collecting condition -------------- $1.25
    Last edited by WCP; 07-27-2014 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #152 - March 2002 - Maximo - good / ok - $1.25
    2. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #153 - April 2002 - State of Emergency - ok / poor - $ .75
    3. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #162 - January 2003 - 55 Best Games - ok / good - $ .75
    4. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #202 - April 2006 - Rainbow Six: Vegas - ok / good - $ .75

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #203 - May 2006 - Too Human - ok / good - $ .75
    2. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #205 - July 2006 - Call of Duty 3 - good / very good - $1
    3. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #206 - August 2006 - Top 50 Games - good - $1
    4. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #207 - September 2006 - Mass Effect - good / very good - $1

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #208 - October 2006 - Guitar Hero II - very good - $1.50
    2. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #210 - December 2006 - Halo 3 - good / very good - $1.25
    3. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #211 - January 2007 - PS3 & Wii - good / very good - $1
    4. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #212 - February 2007 - 2007 Best Year Ever - good / very good - $1

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #213 - March 2007 - Battlestation! - good - $ .75
    2. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #214 - April 2007 - Ratchet and Clank Future - good / very good - $1
    3. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #215 -May 2007 - The Future of Video Games - good / very good - $1
    4. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #216 - June 2007 - Tom Clancy's End War - good / very good - $1

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #217 - July 2007 - Bioshock - good - $1
    2. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #218 - August 2007 - Soul Caliber IV - good / very good - $1
    3. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #223 - Holiday 2007 - Games Overload - good / very good - $1
    4. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #224 - January 2008 - Street Fighter 4 - good / very good - $1

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #225 - February 2008 - S.S.B.B. - good - $ .75
    2. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #226 - March 2008 - Revenge of the PS3 - good - $ .75
    3. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #227 - April 2008 - GTA IV - good / very good - $1
    4. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #228 - May 2008 - Socom hits PS3! - good - $ .75

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #229 - June 2008 - Retro Revivals - good - $ .75
    2. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #230 - July 2008 - Gears of War 2 - good / very good - $1
    3. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #231 - August 2008 - Killzone 2 - very good / good - $1.25
    4. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #232 - September 2008 - Soul Caliber IV - good / very good - $1

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #233 - October 2008 - Mirror's Edge - good / very good - $1
    2. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #235 - December 2008 - Watchmen - good / poor - $ .50
    4. Electronic Gaming Monthly - #234 - November 2008 - Resident Evil 5 - good / ok - $ .75

1. PSM - #56 - March 2002 - Virtua Fighter 4 - Front cover has a minor amount of rippling from possible water damage. The very, very tip of the upper right corner is bent. There is a fold / bend at the bottom right corner. Back cover has some rippling at the bottom edge, and a bit of rippling at the top, although not as much. Other than that, the back cover is in good shape. First 50 pages definitely suffer from water damage. Rippling, and a few pages have a stain from the water or possibly coffee ? . Some of the pages have some minor folds at the corner, or some minor curling. This magazine is obviously not in collectors condition. This is more of a magazine to keep in your bathroom or car for emergency reading material. -------------- $1.00

2. PSM - #90 - November 2004 - Jak vs. Ratchet - Front cover is in very good condition. There is a tiny amount of curl at the very tip top bottom right corner. Almost not worth mentioning. Back cover in very good condition. The first 30 or 40 pages has a very slight curl at the very extreme of the bottom corner. It's not very pronounced, but it's there. It's more obvious in the first 10 or 20 pages, and starts to completely fade away by the 40th page. Overall this issue is in very nice shape. --------------- $1.75

3. PSM - #91 - December 2004 - Rumble Roses - Front cover is in good condition. There is a small nickel sized area that has some stickiness. Probably from a price tag. Some rubbing alcohol and a q-tip would probably remove all the stickiness. Other than that, front cover is in very good cond. Back cover is in excellent condition. Interior pages are in very good condition, but the first 50 or so pages has a slight curl at the very tip top upper corner. The curl is more pronounced at the begininng of the mag, and then fades away. It's actually pretty minor, but worth mentioning. ---------------- $1.75
    Last edited by WCP; 08-02-2014 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1. #106 - February 2002 - Turok Evolution -ok -------------------------------- .50
    2. #107 - March 2002 - Maximo - poor -------------------------------------------- .25
    3. #108 - April 2002 - Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance - ok / good ---- .50
    4. #109 - May 2002 - Ratchet & Clank - ok cond. - good----------------------- .50
    5. #110 - June 2002 - Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 - good -------------------------- .50
    6. #111 - July 2002 - The Getaway -good / ok ----------------------------- .50
    7. #112 - August 2002 - Dave Mirra BmX XXX - very poor ---------------------- .25
    8. #114 - October 2002 - Devil May Cry 2 - good / very good ------------ .75

9. #116 - December 2002 - Enter the Matrix - ok / good ----------------- .75
    10. #118 - February 2003 - Midnight Club 2 - good --------------------------------- .50
    11-. #119 - March 2003 - X2 Wolverines Revenge - good / very good -------- .75
    12. #121 - May 2003 - Counter Strike - ok ---------------------------------------------.50
    13. #122 - June 2003 - Spider Man 2 - poor --------------------------------------------.25

14. #123 - July 2003 - Champions of Norrath - good / very good -----------.75
    15. #125 - September 2003 - Max Payne 2 - good / very good --------------.75
    16. #129 - January 2004 - Beyond Good & Evil - good ----------------------------------$1
    17. #131 - March 2004 - Resident Evil 4 - good cond. / very good -------------------$1

18. #134 - June 2004 - GTA San Andreas - very good -----------------------------$1
    19. #137 - September 2004 - Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition - very good ---------.75
    20. #138 - October 2004 - Oblivion - good -------------------------------------------$1
    21. #139 - November 2004 - Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks - good --------------$1
    22. #140 - December 2004 - Batman Begins - good cond. / very good ------------$1
    23. #141 - January 2005 - Fear and Respect - good cond. / very good -------------$1
    24. #142 - February 2005 - Fantastic Four - good ------------------------------------- .75
    25. #143 - March 2005 - Condemned - very good -------------------------------------$1

26. #144 - April 2005 - From Russia with love -very good / good ----------$1
    27. #145 - May 2005 - The Warriors - good / very good ---------------------.75
    28. #146 - June 2005 - Gears of War - ok / good -----------------------------.50
    29. #147 - July 2005 - Gun - good -----------------------------------------------------.75
    30. #148 - August 2005 - King Kong - good / very good -------------------.75
    31. #149 - September 2005 - Fight Night - good / very good ------------.75
    32. #150 - October 2005 - Crackdown - ok / good --------------------------.75
    33. #151 - November 2005 - Superman Returns -good / very good-------------------- $1

34. #152 - December 2005 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - very good -------------------$2
    35. #153 - January 2006 - Splinter Cell: Double Agent - very good-------------$1.50
    36. #154 - February 2006 - Metal of Honor: Airborne - very good-----------------$1
    37. #158 - June 2006 - Assassin's Creed - good / very goood-----------------------$1
    38. #159 - July 2006 - Need for Speed Carbon - very good------------------------ $1.25

39. #160 - August 2006 - Kane and Lynch - very good / good ---------------------- $1
    40. #162 - October 2006 - Devil May Cry 4 - very good ------------------------------$1.25
    41. #163 - November 2006 - Dark Sector - very good / good------------------------$1.50
    42. #166 - February 2007 - Blue Dragon - good------------------------------------------$1
    43. #167 - March 2007 - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - very good---------------$1.25

44. #169 - May 2007 - Grand Theft Auto IV - good--------------------------------------$1
    45. #170 - June 2007 - COD4 - Modern Warfare - good / very good-------------------$1.50
    46. #171 - July 2007 - Fallout 3 - very good------------------------------------------------$1.25
    47. #172 - August 2007 - Prototype - good / ok --------------------------------------------$1
    48. #173 - September 2007 - Borderlands - very good / good ---------------------------$1.25
    49. #174 - October 2007 - Dead Space - very good / good--------------------------------$1.25
    50. #175 - November 2007 - Brutal Legend - good / very good -------------------------$1.25

51. #176 - December 2007 - Ghostbusters - good----------------------------------------$1.50
    52. #177 - January 2008 - Tiberium - ok / good ------------------------------------------.75
    53. #178 - February 2008 - Resistance 2 - good-------------------------------------------.75
    54. #179 - March 2008 - Aliens: Colonial Marines - good -------------------------------.75
    55. #180 - April 2008 - Alpha Protocol - good / very good-------------------------------.75
    56. #181 - May 2008 - Gears of War 2 - very good----------------------------------------$1.25
    57. #182 - June 2008 - Guitar Hero 4 - good / ok------------------------------------------.75
    58. #183 - July 2008 - InFamous - good / very good---------------------------------------.75

59. #184 - August 2008 - Wolfenstein - good---------------------------------------------.75
    60. #185 - September 2008 - Batman Akham Asylum - good ---------------------------.75
    61. #186 - October 2008 - Star Trek Online - good / very good--------------------------.75
    62. #187 - November 2008 - Dragon Age Origins - good ---------------------------------$1.25
    63. #188 - December 2008 - Halo ODST - good / ok ---------------------------------------.75
    64. #189 - January 2009 - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - good--------------------------.75
    65. #190 - February 2009 - Singularity - good ----------------------------------------------.75
    66. #191 - March 2009 - God of War 3 - good / very good---------------------------------.75

67. #192 - April 2009 - Bioshock 2 - good ---------------------------------------------------.75
    68. #193 - May 2009 - Assassin's Creed 2 - good -------------------------------------------.75
    69. #194 - June 2009 - Modern Warfare 2 -poor / ok---------------------------------------.35
    70. #195 - July 2009 - Max Payne 3 - poor ---------------------------------------------------.25
    71. #196 - September 2009 - Beatles Rock Band - ok---------------------------------------.50
    72. #198 - October 2009 - Crackdown 2 - good ----------------------------------------------.50
    73. #199 - November 2009 - Epic Mickey -ok / good----------------------------------------.50
    74. #200 - December 2009 - Metroid - good-------------------------------------------------- $1.25

75. #201 - January 2010 - Dead Space 2 - good ------------------------------------- ---------.50
    76. #203 - March 2010 - L.A. Noire - good / very good-------------------------------------- .50
    77. #204 - April 2010 - Portal 2 - good / ok --------------------------------------------------- .50
    78. #205 - May 2010 - Bulletstorm - good---------------------------------------------------- .75
    79. #206 - June 2010 - Gears of War 3 - good / very good-----------------------------------.75
    80. #207 - July 2010 - Infamous 2 - good / ok -------------------------------------------------.50
    81. #208 - August 2010 - Dragon Age 2 - ok / good -------------------------------------------.50
    82. #209 - September 2010 - Batman: Arkham City - ok-------------------------------------.50

83. #210 - October 2010 - Bioshock Infinite - good-------------------------------------------.50
    84. #211 - November 2010 - Resistance 3 - good ---------------------------------------------.50
    85. #212 - December 2010 - Characters who defined a Decade - good--------------------.75
    86. #213 - January 2011 - Tomb Raider - good-------------------------------------------------.50
    87. #214 - February 2011 - Skyrim - good ------------------------------------------------------.50
    88. #219 - July 2011 - Darksiders 2 - good------------------------------------------------------.50
    89. #220 - August 2011 - Dishonorerd - good / ok---------------------------------------------.50
    90. - #221 - September 2011 - Borderlands 2 - good / ok------------------------------------.50

91. #222 - October 2011 - Zelda: Skyward Sword - ok / good-------------------------------.50
    92. #223 - November 2011 - Transformers - good / ok---------------------------------------.50
    93. #224 - December 2011 - Rainbow 6 Patriots - ok / good--------------------------------.50
    94. #230 - June 2012 - Elder Scrolls Online - good / very good-----------------------------.50
    95. #232 - August 2012 - Dead Space 3 - good-------------------------------------------------.75
    96. #237 - January 2013 - Top 50 Games of 2012 - very good / good ----------------------- .75

97. #241 - May 2013 - Batman: Arkham Origins - good--------------------------------------- .75
    98. #243 - July 2013 - Titanfall - good / very good----------------------------------------------.75
    99. #244 - August 2013 - E3 Hot 50 - good -------------------------------------------------------.75
    100. #246 - October 2013 - Call of Duty Ghosts - good / very good----------------------------.75

1. Issue No.1 - February 2003 - DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball------------$1.25
    2. Issue No.2 - March 2003 - Xenosaga---------------------------------------- $1
    3. Issue No.3 - April 2003 - Zelda Wind Waker------------------------------- $.50
    4. Issue No. 4 - May 2003 - Auto Modellista-----------------------------------$1.25
    5. Issue No.6 - July 2003 - Metal Gear Solid 3----------------------------------$1
    6. Issue No.7 - August 2003 - Ninja Gaiden------------------------------------.75

7. Issue No.8 - September 2003 - Soul Calibur II-----------------------------.50
    8. Issue No.9 - October 2003 - F-Zero GX-------------------------------------$1
    9. Issue No.10 - November 2003 - SSX3---------------------------------------$.75
    10. Issue No.11 - December 2003 - Tony Hawk's Underground-----------.75
    11. Issue No.12 - January 2004 - Ninja Gaiden-------------------------------.75
    12. Issue No.13 - February 2004 - Darkwatch----------------------------------.50

13. Issue No.14 - March 2004 - Republic Commando---------------------$1.00
    14. Issue No. 15 - April 2004 - Astro Boy------------------------------------$1
    15. Issue No. 17 - June 2004 - Onimusha 3----------------------------------$1
    16. Issue No. 18 - July 2004 - Kingdom Hearts---------------------------------$1
    17. Issue No.19 - August 2004 - Monster Hunter------------------------------.75
    18. Issue No.20 - September 2004 - GTA San Andreas--------------------------$1

20. Issue No.21 - October 2004 - Dead or Alive Ultimate-----------------------------$1.25
    21. Issue No. 22 - November 2004 - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door--------$1.25
    22. Issue No.23 - December 2004 - Need for Speed Underground 2-----------------$1.25
    23. Issue No.24 - January 2005 - Halo 2--------------------------------------------------$.75
    24. Issue No.25 - February 2005 - Resident Evil 4-------------------------------------.75
    25. Issue No.16 - May 2004 - Tekken Nina-----------------------------------------------.50

1. January 2002 - #2 - Halo - ok ---------------------------------------------- .50
    2. March 2002 - #4 - Tony Hawk 3 - ok / good ------------------------------- .50
    3. May 2002 - #6 - Superman - good ------------------------------------------ .75
    4. July 2002 - #8 - 007 Nightfire - good / ok ---------------------------------- .50
    5. August 2002 - #9 - Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance - good ----------------- .75
    6. September 2002 - #10 - Unreal Tournament - ok -------------------------- .50
    7. May 2003 - #18 - Return to Castle Wolfenstein - good / very good ------- .75
    8. February 2006 - #54 - Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - good -----------.50
    Last edited by WCP; 07-24-2014 at 04:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

9. March 2006 - #55 - Scarface - good ------------------------------------- .75
    10. April 2006 - #56 - Crackdown - good ----------------------------------- .75
    11. May 2006 - #57- Brothers in Arms - good / very good ------------------ .75
    12. June 2006 - #58 - Gears of War - good / very good -----------------------.75
    13. July 2006 - #59 - F.E.A.R. - good / very good ---------------------------- .75
    14. August 2006 - #60 - Halo 3 - good ---------------------------------------.75
    15. September 2006 - #61 - Mortal Kombat Armageddon - good ----------- .75
    16. October 2006 - #62 - Tony Hawks Project 8 - good ------------------------- .75

17. November 2006 - #63 - Splinter Cell: Double Agent - good / ok ----------------- .50
    18. December 2006 - #64 - Rainbow 6 Vegas - good / very good ----------------------.75
    19. Holiday 2006 - #65 - Gears of War - good / ok ---------------------------------------- .50
    20. January 2007 - #66 - Lost Planet - good / very good ---------------------------------- .75
    21. February 2007 - #67 - Oblivion - good / very good ----------------------------------- .75
    22. March 2007 - #68 - Guitar Hero 2 - good ---------------------------------------------- .75

Gaming Magazines that I'm looking for:

Electronic Gaming Monthly

1. - Issue No.1 - May/June 1989 - Mega Man 2
    2. - Issue No.2 - July/Aug 1989 - 16-bit gaming explodes
    3. - Issue No. 3 - Sep/Oct 1989 - Fabio (IronSword)
    4. - Issue No. 7 - February 1990 - Top Score (tips, tricks)
    5. - Issue No.10 - May 1990 - Super C
    6. - Issue No. 18 - January 1991 - G.I. Joe
    7. Issue 19 - February 1991 - Bonk's Adventure*
    8. Issue 20 - March 1991 - Battletoads *
    9. Issue 22 - May 1991 - Sonic the Hedgehog*
    10. Issue 24 - July 1991 - Terminator 2*
    11. Issue 25 - August 1991 - Super NES Buyer's Guide*
    12. Issue 40 - November 1992 - Super Star Wars*
    13. Issue 41 - December 1992 - Road Rash II*
    14. Issue 42 - January 1992 - TMNT Hyperstone Heist*
    15. Issue 52 - November 1993 - Sonic CD*
    16. Issue 53 - December 1993 - Eternal Champions*
    17. Issue 54 - January 1993 - Mortal Kombat II*
    18. Issue 64 - November 1994 - Doom 32X
    19. Issue 65 - December 1994 - X-Men*
    20. Issue 66 - January 1995 - Killer Instinct*

GamePro

1. Game Pro Issue #2 (July/August 1989): Gradius II
    2. Game Pro Issue 003 (September/October 1989): Phantom Fighter*
    3. Game Pro Issue #4 (November 1989): Female Barbarian (Legendary Axe ?)
    4. Game Pro Issue #5 (December 1989): Incredible ! Amazing ! (Crazy guy on cover with weird hair)
    5. Game Pro Issue #6 (January 1990): Cutting Edge Action! [Guy on Horse]
    6. Game Pro Issue #7 (February 1990): Insane Sports Issue!
    7. Game Pro Issue #11 (June 1990): N.E.S. Baseball!
    8. Game Pro Issue #12 (July 1990): Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
    9. Game Pro Issue #15 (October 1990): Tales from the Crypt!
    10. Game Pro Issue #17 (December 1990): The Simpsons!
    11. Game Pro Issue #24 (July 1991): Rocketeer
    12. Game Pro Issue #25 (August 1991): The Amazing Spider-Man!
    13. Game Pro Issue #26 (September 1991): American Gladiators
    14. Game Pro Issue #48 (July 1993): Jurrasic Park
    15. Game Pro Issue 52 (November 1993): Sonic Spinball
    16. Game Pro Issue 53 (December 1993): TMNT : Tournament Fighters
    17. Game Pro Issue 54 (January 1994): Mortal Kombat III*
    18. Game Pro Issue 55 (February 1994): The stars of 1993 - Sonic, Starfox, SF2, etc
    19. Game Pro Issue 62 (September 1994): The Death & Return of Superman
    20. Game Pro Issue 65 (December 1994): Donkey Kong Country

Video Games & Computer Entertainment

1. April 1989 - Flight Simulators
    2. May 1989 - U-Force
    3. June 1989 - RoboCop
    4. November 1989 - Freddy Krueger*
    5. January 1990 - Comic book stuff
    6. March 1990 - Batman*
    7. April 1990 - Dick Tracy ?
    8. June 1990 - Total Recall
    9. July 1990 - Turbo Express*
    10. August 1990 - Michael Jackson*
    11. September 1990 - Weird Alien on cover ?
    12. December 1990 - TMNT*
    13. January 1991 - Madden*
    14. May 1991 - Battletoads

Game Players

Issue 1 - Volume 1 , No. 1 - April / May 1989 - Genghis Khan
    Issue 5 - Volume 1, No. 5 - November 1989 - Mega Man II
    Issue 6 - Volume 1, No. 6 - December 1989 - TMNT
    Issue 12 - June 1990 - Ninja Gaiden II
    Issue 18 - December 1990 - Dragon's Lair
    Issue 19 - January 1991 - The California Raisins
    Issue 20 - February 1991 - John Madden Football
    Issue 21 - March 1991 - G.I. Joe
    Issue 23 - May 1991 - RoboCop 2
    Issue 24 - June 1991 - Star Tropics
    Issue 25 - July 1991 - SM3 most requested hints
    Issue 26 - August 1991 - The Rocketeer
    Issue 27 - September 1991 - Final Fight
    Issue 28 - October 1991 - Star Trek
    Issue 29 - June 1993 - Street Fighter
    Issue 30 - July 1993 - Zombies Ate My Neighbors
    Issue 31 - August 1993 - Aladdin
    Issue 32 - September 1993 - Star Trek TNG

Die Hard GameFan

1. Volume 1, Issue 1 - October 1992 - Mario, Bonk and Sonic - Will pay $70 cash for this issue, depending on the condition
    2. Volume 7, Issue 4 - April 1999 - Street Fighter Alpha 3

Super NES Buyers Guide

1. issue #0 - Super NES Buyer's Guide - Winter 1991 - 16 bit preview -
    2. issue #12 - January 1994 - Megaman X
    3. issue #13 - May 1994 - Super Metroid
    4. issue #14 - July 1994 - Super Street Fighter II
    5. issue #15 - #15 - September / October 1994 - Mortal Kombat II
    6. issue #16 - November / December 1994 - Batman & Robin

Sega Visions

Looking for issues from 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993

PS Extreme (known as Dimension PS-X for the first 3 issues)

Volume 1 - Issue 1 - Dimension PS-X - November 1995 - ESPN Extreme Games ?
    Volume 1 - Issue 2 - Dimension PS-X - December 1995 - Twisted Metal
    Volume 1 - Issue 3 - Dimension PS-X - January 1996 - Defcon 5 ?
    Volume 1 - Issue 8 - July 1996 - Disruptor *
    Volume 1 - Issue 9 - August 1996 - Crash Bandicoot *
    Volume 1 - Issue 10 - September 1996 - Tekken 2 *
    Volume 2 - Issue 2 - January 1997 - ?
    Volume 2 - Issue 7 - June 1997 - The Lost World*
    Volume 2 - Issue 9 - August 1997 - Ninja
    Volume 2 - Issue 12 - November 1997 - Crash Bandicoot 2 *
    Volume 3 - Issue 1 - December 1997 - Tomb Raider 2 *.
    Volume 3 - Issue 2 - January 1998 - ?
    Volume 3 - Issue 3 - February 1998 - ?
    Volume 3 - Issue 5 - April 1998 - ?
    Volume 3 - Issue 6 - May 1998 - Rogue Trip
    Volume 3 - Issue 7 - June 1998 - Spyro the Dragon
    Volume 3 - Issue 8 - July 1998 - Duke Nukem: Time to Kill
    Volume 3 - Issue 9 - August 1998 - ?
    Volume 3 - Issue 10 - September 1998 - Medievil
    Volume 3 - Issue 11 - October 1998 - Metal Gear Solid
    Volume 3 - Issue 12 - November 1998 - Test Drive 5
    Volume 4 - Issue 1 - December 1998 - Kagero Deception II
    Volume 4 - Issue 2 - January 1999 - Crash Bandicoot: Warped

Edge (UK magazine)

Any issues from 1993 or 1994
    Last edited by WCP; 07-24-2014 at 09:16 PM.