Thread: WTB: Neo Geo Pocket Color

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default WTB: Neo Geo Pocket Color

As the title says, I'm looking for a Neo Geo Pocket Color. Don't need the box or anything, just a system with both battery covers. Also up for cartridges if you have those as well. I still have a few from when I got out of it years ago but I'm looking to purchase two systems and a few games, so duplicates are cool.

If you have some NGPC stuff you're up for selling, post here or PM me what you have and how much you're looking to get.

Only thing I have for trade right now is some serious Japanese Sega Pico stuff.

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

These were being refurbished, replaced, and resold in nice bundles a while back (ten years ago?) so I suggest looking for the package labeled "pocket color arcade." Like this. The included games seem good and there's an add on pack with non-duplicate titles. http://www.gameliquidation.com/produ...roducts_id=383

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flojomojo View Post
    These were being refurbished, replaced, and resold in nice bundles a while back (ten years ago?) so I suggest looking for the package labeled "pocket color arcade." Like this. The included games seem good and there's an add on pack with non-duplicate titles. http://www.gameliquidation.com/produ...roducts_id=383
    That's how I got some stuff years ago but it looks like most of the inventory has been reabsorbed these days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well they're still for sale at that link, as well as two 4-game, $30 add on packs, all with free shipping. Their website seems buggy but the top level shows NGPC as their top sellers. That's what I would do, one stop shopping and likely to be clean and working.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flojomojo View Post
    Well they're still for sale at that link, as well as two 4-game, $30 add on packs, all with free shipping. Their website seems buggy but the top level shows NGPC as their top sellers. That's what I would do, one stop shopping and likely to be clean and working.
    I'm pretty sure GameLiquidation.com went out of business a few years ago. I seem to remember their eBay store folding and then the company disappearing shortly after. Surprised the site is still there but considering how broken it is, I'd say it's dead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I've been buying up cheap system lots over the past couple weeks and refurbishing the consoles but I still need more!

Looking for NGPC systems in decent shape, must have both battery doors, and screen lenses with minimal to light scratching at most. Also looking for cartridges, USA or EUR release, anything OTHER than the following...

Fatal Fury First Contact (because this HAS to be the most manufactured NGPC game)
    Neo Turf Masters
    Samurai Shodown! 2

I have way more than that but there are a lot of games I'm looking for an additional copy of as I'm also putting together some packages for Christmas gifts. So if you have two copies of Match of the Millennium or two copies of the same flavor of Cardfighters Clash or something like that, I'd be interested in both!

Payment will be via PayPal and if you know me you know I will play INSTANTLY once a deal is worked out.