Product: Lot of sega related stuff mostly from Tec Toy.
Auction: Now untill october 10.
Starting price: $ 2.000,00
Free shipping anywhere in the world
Payment options: PayPal

Manuals

Manuals lot of brazilian manuals from master system up to sega saturn (all unique, no repeats):
33 Master System manuals
96 Mega Drive manuals
10 SEGA CD manuals
2 Mega 32X manuals
11 Sega Saturn Manuals

Official Posters, Newsletters (Very rare)

Official Posters, Newsletters (Very rare)

The Posters aren't rare but hard to find in a good state (I didn't put then flat to minimise the stress on the creases) but the top picture with the newsletters are very very rare to find and most of the issues I never saw again, it even includes some of the plastic bags that sealed the issue to be sent by mail, and a mint sticker earned when you joined the club. For the people that don't know about them (most even brazillians) this was the brazillian equivalent of the sega newsletters, you had to join by a mail order that came packaged with the games. At first every system had it's own club and as the time passed the quallity increased and they unified the newsletter renaming it to SEGA CLUB.

year Nš Period/year

sega club 1 02 dez/93
sega club 1 03 mar/94
sega club 1 04 jun/94
sega club 1 05 Jul-Ago/94
sega club 1 06 Set-Out/94
sega club 1 07 Nov-Dez/94
sega club 2 09 Mar-Abr/95
sega club 2 10 Mai-Jun/95
sega club 2 11 Jul-Ago/95
sega club 2 12 Set-Out/95
sega club 2 13 Nov-Dez/95
sega club 3 14 Jan-Fev/96
sega club 3 15 Mar-Mai/96
sega club 3 16 Jun-Jul/96
sega club 3 17 Ago-Set/96
sega club 3 18 Out-Nov/96
sega mania 3 19 Dez-Jan/96
sega mania 4 20 Fev-Mar/97
sega mania 4 22 Jun-Jul/97
sega mania 4 23 Ago-Set/97

----------------------------------------------------

year Nš Period/year
Mega Club 1 01 nov/91
Mega Club 1 03 Jan-Fev/92
Mega Club 1 04 fev-mar/92
Mega Club 1 05 abr/92
Mega Club 1 06 mai-jun/92
Mega Club 1 10 set/92
Mega Club 2 02 fev/93
Mega Club 3 07 jul/93
Mega Club 3 08 ago/93
Mega Club 3 09 set/93

-----------------------------------------------------

year Nš Period/year
Master Club ? ? ?
Master Club ? ? ?
Master Club fev/91
Master Club nov/90
Master Club set/90
Master Club 1 01 nov/91
Master Club 1 03 fev/92
Master Club 1 04 mar/92
Master Club 1 06 mai-jun/92
Master Club 1 07 jul/92
Master Club 1 10 set/92
Master Club 1 12 nov/92

GAMES

GAMES
A well rounded collection with most of the best games released aroud this part of the globe and the majority in a really nice condition, most of the mega drive ones have manuals (included in the lot of manuals from the first picture. Some of them are really rare to find. (the picture shows a pirate gaiares, virtua fighter 32x and some loose SMS games, consider them as bonus as the important pieces are theboxed Mega Drive and Master System Games)

Depending on how much this sells, I will include some loose games and a few tec toy branded hardware I have around here like

Some explanation

Unfortunately I have to sell my collection as fast as I can because I've finished college and have a huge debt to pay and the bank interest increases faster than what I can pay with the monthly income of my job.

I understand the price might look absurd because usually it's easy to find games in awesome conditions on USA, Japan and some European countries but here it isn't easy to find stuff in good condition and even the ones that are bad goes for a lot money, it's not my intettion to offend anyone.

I like retro games, mostly sega genesis/megadrive because it was an integral part of my infancy but I usually never sell anything so if this is happening it's because I really have to. I am a member of a lot of retro related forums using the same nickname but I usually lurk and only join a conversation if I know I can contribute to it, feel free to contact me on any of those places if it serves as a verification. I tried to sell on ebay first but there is a low value limit if you're not an usual seller.