For a long while now I've had this project on the backburner, and now I think I want to "crowdsource" the rest of it. I've been gathering a mega-list of every significant 8-bit multiplatform port on every console and significant computer. Ultimately, I wanted the list to encompass damn near everything except emulation, and so I turn to DigitPress (and others!) to help.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...7JM/edit#gid=0

I currently have 166 up spanning all the major consoles and major computers. I'd like to expand the number of titles on this list first and foremost and to eventually link back to something: Youtube gameplay, GameFAQs entries, something else (I started linking Atari titles to AtariAge).

Most of these games are checked, but not all, especially on systems I'm not too familiar with, such as the Spectrum, PC-8801, and Amstrad CPC. Also, I'm sure I missed some regional releases, and I didn't mark them as such, except for unlicensed games (U) under the Famicom/NES column. Eventually, I'd like to be more specific with region.

I also am lacking a ton of homebrew ports that I'm sure are out there but just that I am unaware of them or haven't added them yet.

Finally, if there are any games that I ought to add to the list, please suggest away. I'd love to start filling this out majorly. I've geared it more toward the 2600 as a base, more toward the early 80s rather than the late 80s/90s, and more toward arcade action titles than computer adventure titles. However, this isn't a rule or anything, and so computer games or late 80s games are definitely wanted as well.

Any suggestions, comments, critiques, fact-checking, etc. is more than welcome.

Quick notes: HB = homebrew, PMC = Pac-Man Collection, U = unlicensed