Thread: Colecovisionzone collection for sale

Insert Coin (Level 0) Colecovision Zone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Colecovisionzone collection for sale

After collecting video games for over twelve years and concentrating my collection on Colecovision for the last 8 years, I have decided to sell it all off. My passion is not there anymore and finding new items is becoming almost impossible. So, I’m giving you the opportunity to find rare items coming from my collection.

I have decided to sell my Coleco collection that included over 200 boxed games, brand new console and accessories, labels variation, prototypes, internal documents, press kits, and even my website. As an avid collector, my items are in near mint to mint condition. I took cares of them and put them in plastic case when it is possible. You have a chance to buy unique piece of history by contacting me directly.

How to proceed?

You can find an Excel file with my inventory attached to this message. The photos of my games are available on Facebook (at Colecovision Zone) and on Flickr (search for photos by Colecovisionzone). Take your time. It’s not first come first serve. Send me your offer at junior@colecovisionzone.com with the list of the games you are interested by and the amount your want to pay. I’ll answer all the emails on November 2nd starting with the highest offer. The more your offer, the better your chance is to be on top of my list.

What price I do want for my games? I want a fair price compared to what I can get on ebay minus 5-10%. You have the opportunity to get games from a collector who takes meticulous care of all the items as you do with your collection. If you really want something send me an offer than I can’t refuse.

I’ll accept payment with Paypal but I’ll ask you to pay the fees. It will cost me too much to accept all the fees.

I’ll ship games anywhere as long as you accept to pay the services with tracking number. I suppose if you can pay for items that worth hundreds of dollars, you can pay an extra $10 or $20 to track it. Last thing, I live in Canada and Canada post is more expensive than USPS. Don’t think I pay the price written of the stamp. There are provincial taxes, federal taxes and fuel overcharges that are not included on it. I will not make profit on shipping and I’ll refund the amount if I charge too much. I may need to buy big boxes of more protective stuff to be sure that you will get the games in perfect condition. I’ll let you know if it’s the case.

If you prefer to pick up the games, I’ll be happy to meet you. In that case, I’ll accept cash instead of Paypal payment.
    I hope that I am clear. If you want more photos or more details, I’ll do my best to satisfy you.

Thank you.

Junior

Please ask for the Excel file at junior@colecovisionzone.com

Insert Coin (Level 0) Colecovision Zone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Excel file is now available on the home page of my website. Just click on "Collection for sale".