I kinda don't like how people get this idea that you have to have grown up with a system to get into it today. I love the NES the best, like lotsa people, but I was born in 1986 so I was pretty young when I played it, and I only had 19 games at my disposal. Does that really mean I can't play tonsa great games on the system today? I just don't get why people find this kinda stuff unacceptable, it's like they're 16 year olds calling the new Metallica fans posers because they only have one Metallica album. Why is it important to them?? It's just retarded. My opinion is people need to invent problems that don't really exist.

I never played Atari as a kid, it was just before my time, I never played it. But I have an Atari now and maybe 45 games or so and I love it. They're really fun. That's the whole thing about old games, if they were fun 30 years ago it's a good chance it can still be fun today, and nostalgia doesn't hafta be a reason to play at all.

So I ask all you guys always saying crap like "Oh what do u know about Sega Genesis? You were born in '95"
to just give it a rest, cuz who cares??