Thread: Mr. Resetti

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Holger Czukay

Default Mr. Resetti

Has anyone come across this fellow yet? I hit the reset button to see what everyone was talking about, and lo and behold, Mr. Resetti burrowed out of the ground to give me a good scolding.

The first time around, it's quite hilarious, but I've heard on subsequent resets he lectures you for up to 12 minutes!

And, as if by magic, I was playing Super Smash Bros. Melee today and got the Mr. Resetti trophy (by getting 5 KOs in Cruel Melee)....I have the Totakeke trophy, now I just need Tom Nook! (you get him by accumulating 1,001 lottery coins....damn, that's going to be awhile)

Great Puma (Level 12) Sylentwulf's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I haven't seen him at all. I know by changing your internal clock he'll yell at you, but I don't feel like going through all the trouble...
    Rend, slaughter, devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory

DP Users get 8% off at www.ElectricQuarter.com using coupon code Digipress5

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default what a S.O.B! lol!!!!

:shock: i just met mr. resetti! i think he's a-gonna break-a my legs if i screw up again, lol! just fire up a save game, walk out of your house and hit reset or turn the cube off, then back on and start up a save again. you'll get it, all right. i only did it just to see him this one time, and i don't even wanna know what happens if i do it again!... :shock: