ok I finally opened a SNES I had for years that I got from a good will for pretty cheap. I think was $15 but it came bagged with a bunch of accessories that in them selves made it worth it.
any way its pretty yellowed, the bottom more so than the top or controller port and the I/o on the back looks great except that center plastic pin broke out before I got it.

the bottom half is yellowed inside and out while the top is just on the outside, it was a smokers but no strong smoke smell or tar bulid up.
the tops savable with a retrobright bath, the bottom is not. its yellowed so completely through and is crumbling away. the eject lever spring broke the mount so it wont work any more.

I was thinking of doing something creative with it but I was looking for some ideas, the system it self works. I don't have any good bottoms but I have about 2 other spare good tops, this would make a 3rd after I clean it up a bit.
the board doesent look that great, theres some corrosion, its a board with the s-enc chip on it so I could do the component mod on it but I wanted to do that to one with a good shell.

so basicly any cool case ideas?